Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Guess I'm stuck with this EX order for now as SS is closed. Feel free to pm me with offers as I imagine I'll be selling or trading it. Never was a huge Batman fan but I figured I'd need one in my collection. This one is very underwhelming IMO. Debating eating the NRD verses the hassle of selling/trading.

It doesn't look like enough manipulation can be done to have the fabric slip too much tighter into the armpit areas.

-SideshowAlex

So is this a known problem affecting all Batman PFs?

Those initial pictures look pretty terrible, like he's wearing Bat-jammies.

And while we have ya here - will Superman get the raised symbol or is that gonna be a no go as well?

Errrrggh....

Sausage or leg?

6oZ8JDZZYhI.jpg

Well on the second pic at least if you look slightly to the right, sausage, on the first pic is hard to tell. :lecture

It doesn't look like enough manipulation can be done to have the fabric slip too much tighter into the armpit areas.

-SideshowAlex

This might be something worth keeping bumped or placing on the front page of the thread alongside the advice about shifting the symbol. Hopefully people do not tear the fabric while trying to adjust the armpit area too excessively.

We have more PICS!!!! This one from MTR001 over at StatueForum:

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

Bonus Points for the alternate head sculpt...

We have more PICS!!!! This one from MTR001 over at StatueForum:

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

Bonus Points for the alternate head sculpt...

These are obviously photoshopped! Prepare the pitchforks and torches. We shall march to Sideshow headquarters! :monkey4

Back