Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The chaos ensues. Lol

Somebody say chaos?

ahama2yh.jpg

This is what he will look like in person, trust me on this one guys. The con pic is a production piece, first pics are off due to lighting and possibly the camera that was being used is emphasizing the blue hues, it WILL NOT look like that in person.

IMG_7570_zpse08c3d58.jpg~original

That's rather naive of you to say. Trust me, that "production" piece was airbrushed and painted and touched up to look perfect and was NOT one that fell off the truck after being manufactured in China. So far, I'm worried and am hoping that in hand pics will prove me wrong. Bats deserves a flawless PF so here is hoping you guys get one. The quality of this will determine whether or not I keep my Supes PO. I still have faith but that armpit... :gah: I really hopt they start doing less fabric 'cause it is causing problems lately. A touch of fabric (like the belt) would be great.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Where is the heathen responsible for these dog poo pics?

I demand he be brought forth and made accountable!

That's what someone said about 5 pages ago lmfao

When I got back from work there was 25+ pages to catch up on, I didn't read every post, or should I say complaint. Sorry for trying to make a positive contribution :slap

Jelly :nana:

It's hard for me to believe that SS let 2000 leave the warehouse looking like he has an enflamed armpit. I'm sure they will look sweet.

:rotfl What is going on in here :lol It's like walking into class when a teacher has called in sick. Just bedlam and mayhem :panic: :panic:

That's rather naive of you to say. Trust me, that "production" piece was airbrushed and painted and touched up to look perfect and was NOT one that fell off the truck after being manufactured in China. So far, I'm worried and am hoping that in hand pics will prove me wrong. Bats deserves a flawless PF so here is hoping you guys get one. The quality of this will determine whether or not I keep my Supes PO. I still have faith but that armpit... :gah: I really hopt they start doing less fabric 'cause it is causing problems lately. A touch of fabric (like the belt) would be great.

If they were going to go through all that trouble to touch up the horrible production piece why not just display the proto, doesn't make much sense, now does it.

where exactly do you point the flash when you take a picture? And if the flash is pointing somewhere else, won't the lens be pointing there as well? :dunno

Not with a good camera lol. Sometimes it is more beneficial to point the flash at the ceiling and let the light trickle down.

Back