Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Using half a mega pixel camera in this day and age :slap roll on the proper pics :yess:

Not going to freak... But if that happens to be how they look and I can't fix it. It will go back. I think everything else loos fine (not the head I am going to use anyways) but the fabric looks stupid in that photo. People can say it's not a big deal but IMO it is. But I am going to wait to have it in hand... and then FREAK!! :)

I am going to freak! that left armpit needs an exorcism!! :panic::panic:

The damaged box is driving my OCD crazy. Thank god no one grades Sideshow boxes (yet).

Left Armpit...
No Belt...
Long Neck...
Low Symbol...
Color Apps...
Dented Box...

Did I miss anything?

Does the twist from the torso vs legs look odd to anyone else?

The pose and cape have looked awkward from day one. It's always been like that. It looked weird even in its basic 3D model sculpt.

I wonder why Sideshow doesn't show in hand pics before they ship out so people know what the statue should look like when they get it.

please,look the arm

20140107_113654_zps1bfaba68.jpg

Looks like cape/head isnt sitting all the way in. The musculature of the neck doesnt seem to line up with the body

I wonder why Sideshow doesn't show in hand pics before they ship out so people know what the statue should look like when they get it.

If they did, and all of the Bat PF's look like this, they would be calling a bankruptcy lawyer the next day.

A flash was clearly used and pointed directly at the statue which has washed it out. The pictures are about as bad as it gets... any statue would look bad.

Back