Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Has anyone with a last flex payment on the 5th been charged yet. I got the email, but nothing is showing up on my bank statement.

Well technically if we Flextastic Fivers get shipped today then that makes you second batch, Roberto. There's a lot riding on how today plays out :lol

First batch or fail?! Rotflmao!!

If you are second batch or later you might as well just cancel. It's not worth owning anymore.

More than likely all of the regs won't sell out and by the beginning of next year SS will be releasing repainted variants in limited runs - 1960's paint application, "Batman Beyond" paint application, "Disco Batman" paint application, etc etc

Watch the last batch have the best QC. :lol

Funny I was just telling my wife that I wanted it now and not just in case this first batch comes with issues. I'd rather wait to get a good piece and avoid the would be hassle.

More than likely all of the regs won't sell out and by the beginning of next year SS will be releasing repainted variants in limited runs - 1960's paint application, "Batman Beyond" paint application, "Disco Batman" paint application, etc etc

Those are too elaborate paint jobs, it would take a lot less then that to get the ES whores creaming for a "variant" batman

Last batch or fail. :rock

Well, not last either, Somewhere in the middle or fail! :rock

Well technically if we Flextastic Fivers get shipped today then that makes you second batch, Roberto. There's a lot riding on how today plays out :lol

If Bruces calculations of everyone in the first batch having a huge **** is correct, then I'm happy :yess:

Those are too elaborate paint jobs, it would take a lot less then that to get the ES whores creaming for a "variant" batman

Have you seen what SS is doing with their "limited" GI Joe Baroness PF's, lol

Man, so long as our Bats PFs all arrive without major QC issues, we all win. They only thing I can imagine that would put a damper on all of our excitement is a crappy looking PF. Especially after the long wait. Here's to minty PFs for all of us. I can't wait for this thread to explode with pics of this awesome PF. The excitement is palatable at this point.

:yess: woo hoo, customer service just let me know that my order will be shipping with the first batch on the 8th!!!! :clap

:nana:

Back