Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Sideshow Batman PF

I got the first email to be processed at the 8th but no second email yet, will that make me in the first batch or the fail batches?

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I got the first email to be processed at the 8th but no second email yet, will that makes me in the first batch or the fail batches?

Yeah, you should be. I believe we wouldn't have gotten that email otherwise. We should hear today or tomorrow I suspect.

Yeah, you should be. I believe we wouldn't have gotten that email otherwise. We should hear today or tomorrow I suspect.

yesssss, I ordered this at the first minutes it went up. feels like ages.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

They said they were going to charge me on the 5th, but I still haven't been charged. I hope my credit card information was correct.

EDIT: I checked and the billing info is accurate. Has anyone else not been charged yet that should have been?

They said they were going to charge me on the 5th, but I still haven't been charged. I hope my credit card information was correct.

EDIT: I checked and the billing info is accurate. Has anyone else not been charged yet that should have been?

They were closed yesterday and its only 10:20 there now. They will process throughout the day.

Okay they just charged me. Guess I was freaking out over nothing.

I'm guessing I am in the second batch :( I hope I'm not in the third. I hear that as a tradition the people at the factory all purposefully make some form of QC problem with third batch statues. Meanwhile, rumor has it that they bless statues of the first batch using holy water and classic rituals of good luck.

Like I always say, "first batch or no batch...unless it's second batch then that's fine too."

vujutemy.jpg

Ive got my tracking info...batman arrivés here this Friday in the netherlands

Paid in full. Item(s) Shipping Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am awake. This is no dream.

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your reply.

Shipping to Spain takes 1-2 business days. You will receive your tracking information as soon as your order ships out.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service

:yess:

I would be in the last batch, mid Jan, so u guys make sure u take a few pics to upload here , as am curious not just how Bats looks, but how u fit the cape on the statue etc

Back