Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

keep-calm-only-4-days-left-5.png

Sideshow-Collectibles-Batman-XL.jpg

Not really. The glass is limited to about 20 pounds. The wood shelves across top and bottom can more than support a PF. In each cabinet I have one piece suspended on glass shelving. I've never had a problem in all my years of collecting.

*jinx* :pfft:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I still haven't gotten any emails. For Bats or my Vader 1/6

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I flexed Batman, and I received a shipping notice for the 8th. I also preorders within the first half hour of sales, so perhaps that is the determining factor. Who knows.

I flexed Batman, and I received a shipping notice for the 8th. I also preorders within the first half hour of sales, so perhaps that is the determining factor. Who knows.

You're probably onto something there. Just hope I get mine soon :(

I have a batman ex preordered and I did not use flexpay. I have yet to receive an email about it shipping.

If you got a processing email, you're in the first batch. If you didn't, you're not. Doesn't matter how you paid.

Later batches got the apology email. If you didn't get that, I have no clue.

Well that explains it I got the apology email. I did order this within an hour of it going up for sale so who knows how they determined who gets it first. It's been over a year since it was put up for preorder so waiting a little longer is not a big issue.

Well that explains it I got the apology email. I did order this within an hour of it going up for sale so who knows how they determined who gets it first. It's been over a year since it was put up for preorder so waiting a little longer is not a big issue.

It's probably a random draw in the computers

I just called Sideshow, as I haven't received any emails for my exclusive.

They are sending them out in batches throughout the month of January.

People who preordered on day one - Bats will ship out first week.

As I ordered on day two, they told me to expext the second batch to ship out the second week of January and so on.

As I ordered on day two, they told me to expext the second batch to ship out the second week of January and so on.

Makes sense, i ordered the same day it went up for preorder and i got my processing email for the 8th!

I ordered day 1, but my flex is for the 25th, so I imaine they're holding my shipment until then.

I got the apology email, but I didnt order the exclusive. So does that mean the regulars will still ship after March? Or will they be shipping after the exclusives are done (which I hope will be alot sooner then March).

Yea my final flex is on the 5th so I'm guessing I'm gonna fall to the second if not the 3rd batch too. I'm just happy it's being shipped finally.

I pre-ordered on my mobile phone from Logan International Airport the moment I found out it was up.... I'm first batch.

Although I'm reading the forum may be down from January 8th through the 10th due to upgrades... Might have to wait on in-hand pics until the 10th...

Well then I don't know what's going on, I POd ASAP, my last flex is on the 5th and I've been told it'll process on the 6th and ship too. I've only gotten the apology email so far, no batch email.

Back