Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

They look great. I love your large display cases. I hope to get some like that eventually.

Movie version over Comic version? That gamble rarely pays off.

I agree..... but this version of Batman on steroids is not the Batman I grew up with. It's not the comic Batman. Or the 70s TV batman. It's pretty much the current Play station video game Batman which while I like the game... I'm not on board with dropping $400 on it! Especially with that addition size! You will be able to get this PF for a couple years at retail if not below Guaranteed!!
To all that are waiting on it. Seriously congratulations it's been a loooooong time coming and I cannot wait to see your pictures.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Can't wait for my Superman comic PF! And if I need to find the Batman to go with it like I said I don't think it's going to be a problem. Still hoping on the Reeves and Keaton PF versions come out good! Fingers crossed!!!!

my last ex was poison ivy,takes to weeks from conejo spectrum to spain

so I await your photos with impatience

:duff

How are people going to display this?

I'm using detolfs. Bats will be on top, joker first shelf, then ivy and Harley on bottom. Detolf beside will have Supes on top with shelves held for Lex and WW when they finally arrive.

Despite the obvious space restrictions of a Detolf cabinet, I prefer seeing my full character as opposed to just the front. I can't stand seeing a bunch of statues crammed into a single shelf. Even when they go together.

I'm using detolfs. Bats will be on top, joker first shelf, then ivy and Harley on bottom. Detolf beside will have Supes on top with shelves held for Lex and WW when they finally arrive.

Despite the obvious space restrictions of a Detolf cabinet, I prefer seeing my full character as opposed to just the front. I can't stand seeing a bunch of statues crammed into a single shelf. Even when they go together.

Sounds dangerous :thud:

Sounds dangerous :thud:

Not really. The glass is limited to about 20 pounds. The wood shelves across top and bottom can more than support a PF. In each cabinet I have one piece suspended on glass shelving. I've never had a problem in all my years of collecting.

Bats is going on the top shelf of my Besta next to Joker and the DC 1/4 Harley.

If joker fits with Batmans cape and all. Could be tight. That's what she said.

Back