Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I have 2 EXs coming, thinking to display my extra one in another spot other than in my collection room. I would need an acrylic case though if I want to display it outside my collection room. Really like this statue a lot as I never bought a duplicate statue before. However, I may change my mind and sell my extra one, we'll see.

I'd prefer it if he wasn't so bulky though I always remember the blue/grey looking very athletic from memory.

03.Batman.jpg

Yep I would love a Robin and Batgirl but I doubt I'll be able to afford it. Still look forward to seeing them though. I shall live through your collection BR :lecture :)

I'd prefer it if he wasn't so bulky though I always remember the blue/grey looking very athletic from memory.

03.Batman.jpg

Thats THE best Batman EVER! And my all time favourite!
I would get that style batgirl too! :clap

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I've always preferred him in the black and grey, as a matter of fact I own one of my all time favorite covers, Batman #227, one of if not the only instance of a Neal Adams Batman in the black and grey cowl, even if he is just a ghosted figure.

That being said, if the do a blue and grey, the best way to get me to buy it is to style it after Adams Batman, in a different pose.

batman1213157183framed4lf9.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

It's actually more then that. There were 1000 green hulks. There are 7000 batman PFs. There was no ex on the green hulk.

Regulars are irrelevant at this point for comparing what might or might not end up a highly sought statue. There are 2000 exclusive Batmans, and if any of them rise in aftermarket price, it will be those. Given the growth in Sideshow's fanbase since Hulk was released, and the popularity of the character, an extra 1000 isn't that much.

Back