Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Oh crap that pic made me lmfao again!!!

Falcooooooor!!!!!! When you reach Gotham you have my permission to die......Woooooooooo!!

Last edited:

Regulars are irrelevant at this point for comparing what might or might not end up a highly sought statue. There are 2000 exclusive Batmans, and if any of them rise in aftermarket price, it will be those. Given the growth in Sideshow's fanbase since Hulk was released, and the popularity of the character, an extra 1000 isn't that much.

The number of Regulars is only irrelevant if people won't simple decide that the Ex is nothing spectacular that they can not live without, which MAY not be the case with this one seeing as it is simply a switchout hand that won't be terribly visible from many display angles.

That's true. But the batarang--finer detail though it may be--is badass.

Will it be enough to make people suffer the mark up, and not settle for a regular? I have no clue.

That's true. But the batarang--finer detail though it may be--is badass.

Will it be enough to make people suffer the mark up, and not settle for a regular? I have no clue.

BADASS! :exactly: EX or fail. Batarang is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal. I would be upset if I didn't have the EX. Batman is one of my favorite characters and I personally couldn't pass on the EX. It is a must have for me.

Batman is THE favourite character for me but I still have no problem not getting the ex. I would of course gotten it had I been around and colllecting at that time but the Batarang and lower ES is not enough for me to pay premium to get the ex. The positioning of the Batarang would also mean that it would hardly be visible from the angle I think I'll display him.

BADASS! :exactly: EX or fail. Batarang is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal. I would be upset if I didn't have the EX. Batman is one of my favorite characters and I personally couldn't pass on the EX. It is a must have for me.

Whatever it takes to make you feel like you got a better statue lol. Unless you got a the right lighting and right angle you cant even see what makes it different. I wish they would have bent his elbow so that they could have stuck his arm out a little more to show it off.

Some weren't able to get the EX. Those that could should have. Unless you live outside the US I understand getting a reg. No winners or losers here.

Regulars are irrelevant at this point for comparing what might or might not end up a highly sought statue. There are 2000 exclusive Batmans, and if any of them rise in aftermarket price, it will be those. Given the growth in Sideshow's fanbase since Hulk was released, and the popularity of the character, an extra 1000 isn't that much.

Uh yeah it is. Its a huge difference. There's an extra 1000 of them which gives a collector twice the amount of opportunity to get one in comparison to Hulk. We can only speculate at this point but I guarantee I'll find one close to retail after the dust settles. The hype will bring up the price like it always does on new releases and then the amount available will bring the price right back down. If your chasing a doom with an ex of 500 from years ago that's a whole different animal but bats with 2000 will be easy to get eventually regardless of popularity

I think the ex was made for the head with the short ears. It also fits with the way the cape is on the right side by his neck. It makes it look like he spoted something loaded his arm back, and is about to chuck his batarang at someone. I actually think the cape looks a little funny without the ex.

Ex or fail on bats. The weapon may be small. But in person I'm sure it is really not that small. That weapon is iconic to this character and it will make a big difference. Much better than only a plain fist. After seeing the pics more this weapon will make the ex stand out much more than a reg in my opinion. Both side by side, the ex will win for sure. Count on it!

Ex or fail on bats. The weapon may be small. But in person I'm sure it is really not that small. That weapon is iconic to this character and it will make a big difference. Much better than only a plain fist. After seeing the pics more this weapon will make the ex stand out much more than a reg in my opinion. Both side by side, the ex will win for sure. Count on it!

:exactly::lecture

Back