Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Plzz,no more turtles ,this is Batman thread !

The_Dark_Turtle_Returns_by_doonboy.jpg

Good ol Michael D. Art. I should show off sole
Of my commissions too!!! I have over 15 from him! (

Cool beans, if regular Batman comes out in March of 2014 and by some freak accident Superman actually is released on time I won't have to pay for both in the same month. :panic:

Everyone get their $15 codeword from SS? Only lasts for 24 hours. That was nice of them:)

I am so excited on this one...as a little boy, I remember myself a batman fan. Been waiting for this one for a long time. Hopefully sideshow will end our agony already. :gah:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Dude, if these are like the Spooktacular promo codes, those are permanent rewards points that you can add to your account. You should take advantage. I missed out on the spook points because I thought they were temporary.

I don't know, from my email its temporary, 24hrs. i'll check spook when it comes. I check last spook and I didn't see anything I like. plus I remember its for a certain items and I am very picky on what I order. gotta have a theme, rules, restriction or my space will be too loaded.

I don't know, from my email its temporary, 24hrs. i'll check spook when it comes. I check last spook and I didn't see anything I like. plus I remember its for a certain items and I am very picky on what I order. gotta have a theme, rules, restriction or my space will be too loaded.

The code expires but the reward points don't. It's free reward points.

Exactly they are free reward points. The points are on offer for 24 hours only after that you miss out. But they are permanent

click "Check Code" and then click "Save Reward Points" and log in to save your points.

I got some message that it saved to my account after that.

Wow that's awesome they show up in my account right away. Do they expire or no? That's pretty awesome if they don't.

And thanks for the help G

Wow that's awesome they show up in my account right away. Do they expire or no? That's pretty awesome if they don't.

And thanks for the help G

They won't expire bro, they're yours to use at you own discretion. A really nice gift from ss

Back