Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Time to cancel this and wait for the Ben Affleck Batman pf :lol

C'mon Josh How can you not look forward to their initial fight in the playground

view.php

It's gonna be EPIC!

and at the end of the Film Batman will think Superman has died but on the rooftop he will find Superman tights with the Name Clark Kent written inside and his number with the message "call me anytime you need me".

It's gonna be a blockbuster!

Last edited:

I personally like the casting of Affleck. He's not the same actor he was 10 years ago. He has perspective. Plus, the more nerdrage I read about this casting, the more I like it... You know, because those millions of casting directors have such a great track record.

I personally like the casting of Affleck. He's not the same actor he was 10 years ago. He has perspective. Plus, the more nerdrage I read about this casting, the more I like it... You know, because those millions of casting directors have such a great track record.

Actually if you think about the number of times the nerds have groaned at a casting choice and compare that to the number of times hollywood has proved them wrong the nerds still win, by a wide margin.

I never really like bales batman, Bruce Wayne was awesome but not batman to me, that stupid voice always bothered me, not saying Affleck would do better but we'll see, I liked him in "The Town" yea I know nothing to do with batman but his screen presence was satisfactory to me.

His acting has improved over time, no doubt about that. He is improving behind the camera as well. Somehow though I am still disappointed by the announcement. This feels like casting George Clooney as Conan the Barbarian. Crom!

The Human Torch is also Cap. America, now the Daredevil is Batman? Way to go Hollywood. What's next, Thor becomes Aquaman?:(
I hope that they don't turn Bruce into a pretty boy with a side job of fighting crime. Please no!

I never really like bales batman, Bruce Wayne was awesome but not batman to me, that stupid voice always bothered me, not saying Affleck would do better but we'll see, I liked him in "The Town" yea I know nothing to do with batman but his screen presence was satisfactory to me.

The voice was a bit absurd and got worse over time. Not a deal breaker as the films still rock, but it was ridiculous. They might as well of had Bruce in the shower singing Slayer.:balrog

I hope that Ben steps up to the role, not Hollywood altering the character to fit the actor, ugh!:slap

This is a disaster waiting to happen. Wasn't crazy about the last Supes flick and this news really doesn't bode well for the next one as far as I'm concerned.

Think SS will delay the PF to offer a third portrait? The scowling Bennifer?

I'm extremely skeptical of Affleck as Batman...wait and see, I guess. If he pulls it off, I will be the first to admit I'm wrong...but, right now, I'm not optimistic...

Think SS will delay the PF to offer a third portrait? The scowling Bennifer?

I'm extremely skeptical of Affleck as Batman...wait and see, I guess. If he pulls it off, I will be the first to admit I'm wrong...but, right now, I'm not optimistic...

he can't do any worse than Bale :lol

TDKR was tremendously bad so they can only go up from that. All the fanboi gimps that are whining will still hand over their hard earned on opening day.

TDKR was tremendously bad so they can only go up from that. All the fanboi gimps that are whining will still hand over their hard earned on opening day.

I will go see it. I am not judging his performance before the movie even begins filming!! Just saying that Ben Affleck is not one of my favourite actors.

Was in a state of WTF when i first heard...but now that i've had time to wrap my brain around it i think he'll be fine
Looking forward to his interpretation of Bruce/Bats

benbatman_zps31c7d419.jpg

Incorrect sir, this might be the first time I'll miss a Batman(or related) film in theaters since 1989 due to this charade.

EDIT: And if the story is true the reason why they gave him the role is ridiculous, and has nothing to do with his acting.

I'm guessing that the "rumor" was that the cast him as Batman so he would direct the Justice League movie.

Back