Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

He will if you adjust the shelving down a bit. I have already adjusted mine up top for about 25 inches. With the aluminum and glass doors if you have em you won't loose too much In My Opinion.

that bat emblem is just awful on his chest. its the worst place to mess around. SSC's pic still looks good, hopefully it arrive the same.

Lol its too late they won't fix it now this late. I'm more concerned about the paint job being too dull abd bright. I prefer a darker shade of blue on batman.

Does anyone know if batman can fit in a besta. I don't own one atm.

Since most of the paint on him is black save what looks to be a very few cape highlights, I don't think you're going to have to worry about the bright factor on this piece.

Since most of the paint on him is black save what looks to be a very few cape highlights, I don't think you're going to have to worry about the bright factor on this piece.

I have to agree. This is his classic black costume with dark blue highlights. I have no doubt that it'll look awesome. The production piece displayed at SDCC looked great.

Now everyone can just go back to panicking about the placement of the bat on his chest and the endless delays. Isn't that enough to worry about? :wink1:

I certainly hope we are on the home stretch. I don't think I can take another delay.

Firstly: At this point there aren't going to be anymore changes... The approvals have to be in... and after 6 months of delays they FINALLY gave us a peek at a PRODUCTION PIECE. This is what we are getting.

Secondly: after what happened with the Superman 1:1 bust I won't consider this a LOCK without a delay TILL he starts to actually appear at people's homes, and EVEN THEN I wouldn't be surprised if he ships in batches like the Joker and Colossus did.

Gotta love the Internet and misreading someone's post. Sorry...thought you were trying to play the scalper card. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an EX and doesn't want to risk the WL conversion, PM me. I'd probably just ask for a good faith deposit on it.

PM'ed. Hope we can work something out.

Nope, just figured you could help yourself out and someone else. If you don't that's fine too.

Why cancel it ... Am sure ou can sell it here to a fellow Freak

Good suggestions, guys! :wave

Sorry Dude we already have a deal... I am going to customize this Bad Boy into a Space Ghost PF.....:yess::yess:

I kid I kid...lol

There is not enough polystones to sculpt the jaw for Space Ghost :lecture

Congrats psy! Do you have a reg on order too?

Thanks King!

Nope, I was banking on getting the EX converted. That & the fact the reg edition size is sooo big I wasn't worried if I had to resort to buying the reg down the road.

I wonder now that I'm thinking abt it... what is the largest edition size for a PFF? I can't imagine any others being higher then bats @ 7,500 & superman @ 5000. Too bad sideshow keeps raising their prices & edition sizes & as it seems lowering their quality.

Last edited:

Finally got a preorder in. But I probably won't have room. :slap

I hope we see some movement soon. I made the space for him ages ago. I was expecting April still when I made the space so it had to be around January. It's kinda pissing me off that it's being delayed so much but what can we do right? Sideshow should give us a discount for all the headaches. GRRR!

I hope we see some movement soon. I made the space for him ages ago. I was expecting April still when I made the space so it had to be around January. It's kinda pissing me off that it's being delayed so much but what can we do right? Sideshow should give us a discount for all the headaches. GRRR!

Wish in one hand:lol

Back