Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Reminds me of Batman VS Predator :)

Batman+versus+Predator+Bat+suit.jpg

Ah the old Batman vs Predator series I believe. A classic for sure.

Yeah Arctic that was an eye opener for me (as in a more adult oriented story) I swallowed that with my eyes I tell you.

Wasn't that a massive thing at the time if I remember correctly.

Superman vs aliens
Batman vs aliens
Superman vs terminator
I think there was even Terminator vs Predator vs Aliens aswell
DC vs Marvel etc etc
Looking back it's pretty corny but I loved it at the time

Actually I have the Batman vs Alien graphin novel. I thought that was pretty good except I didn't understand how the alligator alien grew up so damn quick but meh!

Ah Come on freaks watch this. It was pretty funny in parts. You know I am not going to send you to some spam site!!

Sorry Jaws I know you wouldn't do that. I gotta wait until I get home after work to watch it though bro :1-1:

Are you a robot that actually lives I'm a thread! That's amazing:slap

It's mind numbing to think how much time if he were a human. That's how I know it's a computer! To look for something new I have to dig through 700+ pages all by the android.:lol

Wow... I would have to have 7000+ posts to meet your expectations there.... Give me a day or two...:wink1:. However, if it does bother you how much I post... Just put me on your iggy list... Then you won't have to read them:dunno

Yeah didn't you know? Spidey976 is not real, he's actually a computer program written into the forums mainframe.

He does not eat, he does not sleep, he exists only to post on and on, unfortunately there is a small glitch in his code that causes repetition in posting pictures and a clear lack of taste and logic in some situations but I hear the webmasters are working on that. :wave

Ah, but I have acutely better measurement skills then some alien bust lovers...and just so you KNOW tamato....

I've got my EYE ON YOU!!!

null_zps61c6e937.jpg

Batman-Pretzel.gif

Hmm........ I shall see your Pony
and raise you a Pretzel!!

Back