Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't see it that way, but hey ... I am NOT going to get all bent out of shape that you do ... lol

Ha! I only now understand your last couple of posts in the threads Spidey. I didn't know about Jaws thread and only just got through it now.

Anyways, the point is moot. I will never display it that way unless it was with the alternate portrait which cancels that problem. I really would love to see more vids shots/angles of the other profile though.

Ugh, I have not had to wait this long for a SS piece before so my impatience is getting the better of me.

Ha! I only now understand your last couple of posts in the threads Spidey. I didn't know about Jaws thread and only just got through it now.

Anyways, the point is moot. I will never display it that way unless it was with the alternate portrait which cancels that problem. I really would love to see more vids shots/angles of the other profile though.

Ugh, I have not had to wait this long for a SS piece before so my impatience is getting the better of me.

Agreed, I hope the Andy B head is on display at SDCC this year. The SSC photos of bats are not really flattering.

Personally I think this is my fav shot of him.
607F198E-B86F-45DF-8922-78864DCDD9EE-6479-00000E76A3D11938.jpg

Yep that is the winner for me too and yes good point lets hope they do show Andy's portrait that would be great!!

All I know is it makes me wish there were two switch out Batarang hands:lecture

AW Spidey! Imagine if they had a left switch out hand exactly the same with the exception of 3 little throwing batarangs (I don't know what else to call them like ninja stars) sliding through the spaces inbetween his fingers. That would look amazing IMO

Front on look for me to mate. I'm not to keen the other HS personally.

Yay dude :hi5: you can come to my batman party now! :fest It's gonna be freaken awesome! :lol
IMG_7478.jpg

Hell yeah Bruce! I had to take his grapling gun off him though he was taking hide and go seek just a little too far.

I know man but when he gets like that man just yell out "dress up time!!" He love costumes man, I mean really loves it!! Like a kid in a candy store

batman_the_brave_and_the_bold_superman_costume.jpg

21e1345.jpg

AW Spidey! Imagine if they had a left switch out hand exactly the same with the exception of 3 little throwing batarangs (I don't know what else to call them like ninja stars) sliding through the spaces inbetween his fingers. That would look amazing IMO

TIME TO CALL SPAZZY!!!!! Well that is assuming that the left hand is removeable...:rotfl

See I haven't missed much since I've been gone.:rotfl
:pfft: You are just as guilty as the rest of us! But really bro how've you been and did you have an awesome time?

TIME TO CALL SPAZZY!!!!! Well that is assuming that the left hand is removeable...:rotfl

Sigh I know it's just dreams, beautiful, beautiful dreams.

Welcome back, have you Taken Batman into your heart as your personal savior?

funny-Batman-conclave-priest.jpg

:)

:horror:horror I am not worthy.
You are here, you're worthy :wink1:

My cupeth overflows with Bats!
Yeah I got that same problem

candy-plates-halloween-handmade-ceramic-bats-1-Gallay.jpg

Back