Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Check in the thread often and in the For Sales section. I got my Ex from a fellow Freak in the FS section 10-15 mins after he posted, and a few
Guys occassional post up that they are looking to sell here In this thread.

Thanks I'll be on the look out!
Robert

Forgive me but whats the difference between the EX and Reg version as I can't find this "ex" version anywhere or have I been trolled lol

Forgive me but whats the difference between the EX and Reg version as I can't find this "ex" version anywhere or have I been trolled lol

i am plagerizing myself here but....First of all THIS STATUE will be AWESOME no matter what. If you get the Regular or EX you get all of THIS awesome

These two switch out heads
62C90372-682C-448C-BD31-12C395DFEE3E-490-00000047A1183A7E_zps8256841b.jpg

All this sexiness in ONE statue
607F198E-B86F-45DF-8922-78864DCDD9EE-6479-00000E76A3D11938.jpg

HOWEVER... the EX does come with the Batarang
BAF0A961-5076-47F9-9DB0-22CE60906D7B-546-0000004B118D22F5_zps1856cd1b.jpg

Couldn't justify paying a hell lot more for the ex. I just wished the regular didn't have such a high number. Haha, I love the ex or fail culture but for me, this piece, the ex is a fail. Considering his pose, it really doesn't look like he's going to be throwing a batarang. Looks cooler to me to have him looking down from on high like a guardian as opposed to having him "ready" to throw the batarang at a villain.

But if it didn't cost a hell lot more for the ex, I'd have gotten it just for the small edition size. lol

I am paying a little more for an EX then I would have if I ordered this directly form SSC, and about $150 more then I would for a Reg from my AD. I really thought about it, but for me the extra money was worth it seeing as this is one of my fav characters of all time. It all just made sense. I wouldn't pay anymore though.

Thanks guys. I ordered the reg. Luckily the batarang doesn't change the fact this piece is great.

(For me) the batarang is cool no doubt but most important (for me) is having one of 2000 over having having one of 7500.

Assuming the reg is still in stock when this ships, it will feel more special (for me) having a "sold out" item shipping to me.

that's what EX is all about! (for me):rock

(For me) the batarang is cool no doubt but most important (for me) is having one of 2000 over having having one of 7500.

Assuming the reg is still in stock when this ships, it will feel more special (for me) having a "sold out" item shipping to me.

that's what EX is all about! (for me):rock

:exactly: glad we are part of the elite 21.05% :lol

The reg will be in stock for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if someday they may offer a free shipping or gift card eligible, which is kind of annoying, statue this good should never be in that position.

:exactly: glad we are part of the elite 21.05% :lol

The reg will be in stock for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if someday they may offer a free shipping or gift card eligible, which is kind of annoying, statue this good should never be in that position.

What was the ES on Joker again??? I only ask because be has sold out LESS then a year after release, and lets face it he is NOT Batman...:lecture

I'm sure he will sell out, all I said was "assuming he's not when they ship" I will be happy to be getting a sold out EX.

What was the ES on Joker again??? I only ask because be has sold out LESS then a year after release, and lets face it he is NOT Batman...:lecture

1250 Ex
2500 Reg

He's not Batman but he is the greatest comic villain to many people.

I'm sure he will sell out, all I said was "assuming he's not when they ship" I will be happy to be getting a sold out EX.

Oh I agree. Wasn't debating that. Can't wait to get him.

If you think he won't sell out your:cuckoo:

Of course he will eventually sell out, but the question is when?

How long do you think the reg will sell out? Yes, he is Batman and Batman sells, but 7500 is A LOT.

I have no doubt the reg won't be sold out when they ship, btw I like your signature bro.

1250 Ex
2500 Reg

:exactly: Joker is VERY popular, if you know Batman big chance you will know Joker as well :lol And this Batman has 5000 more or triple the size of Joker's regular ES. The reg will take a while to sell out for sure. I hope I will be wrong though, I want this FANTASTIC statue to sell out as soon as possible.

How long do you think the reg will sell out? Yes, he is Batman and Batman sells, but 7500 is A LOT.

I have no doubt the reg won't be sold out when they ship, btw I like your signature bro.

:exactly: Joker is VERY popular, if you know Batman big chance you will know Joker as well :lol And this Batman has 5000 more or triple the size of Joker's regular ES. The reg will take a while to sell out for sure. I hope I will be wrong though, I want this FANTASTIC statue to sell out as soon as possible.

Agreed. The only thing that bugs me about SS's Batman PF is that any company that has released a statue with an ES of over 5000 (Batman included) that statue always ends up over-saturating the market and ends up selling on ebay for less than its initial retail price. Go on ebay and search "Batman Statue," there's dozens of them kicking around and no one's buying. I wouldn't ever flip this piece but it would be nice to know if hard times hit I could at least get back what I paid for him. With a complete ES of 9500 that is unlikely. Sorry to whine about ES but when it is brought up I always say something lolol. :rotfl

Hence why most of us jumped on the ex. I'll be honest and say I would not have bought this without it being the exclusive. Two reasons:
1. I can only afford 1-2 statues a year so I am extremely picky and want bang for my $$$$.
2. I have two statues where I missed out on the Ex and I could have jumped on the waitlist. I am quite sure with hindsight they would have converted. I admit it was when I first got into this and I was totally nieve as to how it all works but it still annoys me to this day that I missed them. So now, excuse the term but it is "Ex or fail" for me.

1250 Ex
2500 Reg

I had Joker... And to be honest I don't think there is even going to be a comparisson when he is side be side with Bats....Batman will simply dominate ... And once the in hand pics come out I think the Reg Bats will sell out FAR sooner then people think

It is, but this is an amazing sculpt.

Hence why most of us jumped on the ex. I'll be honest and say I would not have bought this without it being the exclusive. Two reasons:
1. I can only afford 1-2 statues a year so I am extremely picky and want bang for my $$$$.
2. I have two statues where I missed out on the Ex and I could have jumped on the waitlist. I am quite sure with hindsight they would have converted. I admit it was when I first got into this and I was totally nieve as to how it all works but it still annoys me to this day that I missed them. So now, excuse the term but it is "Ex or fail" for me.

I am on the fence about "Ex of Fail" philosophy. Honestly, if I want to buy an extra statue a year i would e better off getting MOST of them from my AD. However, some just HAVE to be the EX.

Art print Exs will definetly push me towards regular statues.:rotfl

I am on the fence about "Ex of Fail" philosophy. Honestly, if I want to buy an extra statue a year i would e better off getting MOST of them from my AD. However, some just HAVE to be the EX.

Art print Exs will definetly push me towards regular statues.:rotfl

Man over here I cannot get it cheaper. Quite frankly I don't even know where I can buy SS stuff from locally anymore. Most places have stopped carrying purely because there are not enough buyers. We have a convention once a year and the prices are astronomical. My only outlet is to buy from the states and shipping costs vary so greatly it is hilarious sometimes. So the cost of the reg and the EX is basically the same for me. Of course buying direct from SS is great because if there is a problem they will sort it out with very little hassle.

Back