Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thanks comicbookguy, the problem is that the ex may cost me 80-100 € more than the regular (maybe 100-120 $ more...).

300131_press06.jpg
Just look at his delts and biceps.....faaack! :gah:

is the EX going to be:
Limited Edition: TBD I'm hoping the EX will have a set ES when it goes up.

?
I doubt it will.

Lame the ex is just a batarang boring. You can barely see it. Will order ex version anyways.
You mean the boomerang thing......Batring?! :wink1: :lol

The regular comes with BOTH heads.
The paranoia has got everyone confused, I'm afraid! :confused: :huh

Cheers,
Neo.

There are several online shops. I can PM you some of them.

I come from Cyprus, and buying the regular from the only shop available here is not saving me any money at all, and plus that i dont get the EX, so its pointless

What's funny is that this is Batman(!) but Poison Ivy had x3 posts a minutes on her thread before PO.

I come from Cyprus, and buying the regular from the only shop available here is not saving me any money at all, and plus that i dont get the EX, so its pointless

:exactly: the prices are always higher so in the end it's roughly the same as getting the ex from ss.

Just asking what screen is everyone using to refresh on Sideshow. I am in DC Premuim format section. I assume it will show up there.

Just asking what screen is everyone using to refresh on Sidshow. I am in DC Premuim format section. I assume it will show up there.

It should show up there first. I noticed it the other day with the Hoth Snowtrooper.

Shoo, what are you gonna do? I'm in the same situation than you...
I still don't know, triburito (dichosos los ojos :wink1:). I really don't know. Storm Ex and Poison Ivy Ex are already going to hit my wallet hard, but those are worthwhile Exes in my opinion. This one, though...

What are people saying at MundoDvd? Are they getting the Ex?

yes please

I will do so later today, don't worry. :)

This pf looks awesome I know the suit is cloth but are the gloves, belt and boots also cloth/leather material?!? If so major props to SSC

i often find that european retailers are so expensive that it's the same if you buy from sideshow - please prove me wrong

No, here are good prices, the problem buying from sideshow are the high taxes here... when sideshow sent here from UK it was fine. Now its not :slap

Back