Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Storage rental unit. :lecture:lol

I got the lecture today about all the boxes. She doesn't care about the statues, it's the boxes driving her crazy. :rotfl

Boxes piss me off too. We have a 2 story garage. I'm thinking of having some storage space installed up their. The guys that finished our garage said they can put in hand cranked lowering storage shelves. Might have to look into it. :thud:

Boxes piss me off too. We have a 2 story garage. I'm thinking of having some storage space installed up their. The guys that finished our garage said they can put in hand cranked lowering storage shelves. Might have to look into it. :thud:

:lol

That's what I'm planning on if we stick it out here or in the next house.
I have the plans/images stashed in one of my gmail folders somewhere to build from.

Also, like myself perhaps he is not too fond of the route they took for Joker's head.

That is exactly the main reason I'm gonna pass. He's ugly, he's supposed to be, I know, but for me in a wrong way. The face is awful to me and I don't like looking at it. no wow-factor for me.
Maybe Arkham Asylum/City joker has just spoiled me. That Joker is fantastic! I don't read Batman comics, so for all i know I could be an ignorant.
Later all the youtube reviews will make me regret perhaps, but it's a chance I have to take.

I'll grab Bats to go with Ivy and Joker. Then I'll just be sticking with the main rogues gallery

Penguin
Two Face
Riddler
Scarecrow

Newer Villains I'll probably only grab

Harley
Hush

Love Hush, that was the story that got me back into Batman

I'll grab whichever appeals to me no matter importance (yes you DO have a badass over her!).

I meant I skipped him when he came out. Didn't think I was going to collect this line. I'll go back and get him later this year. The reg version isn't going anywhere.

Thats cool buddy & makes sense if you aren't sure better to hang back & see further down the line.

Hope you can get one soon.

I'm definitely interested in Riddler, Harley and maybe Two Face, any others would have to be something amazing for me to pick up though (I probably would have said that about Ivy a month ago though and although I dont think she's amazing I've got her on the PO :slap :lol )

So far the only future Bat releases I will definitely get are...

Harley (she's a must can't have Joker or Ivy without her...they all go hand in hand together)
Robin
Nightwing

After that I'm not really fussed & will judge them on a piece by piece basis but I may even stop once I have those 3 on order, I could happily live without the rest.

Neil

Gotta get the Arkham squad:

Scarecrow
Two-Face
Riddler
Harley Quinn

But maybe also:
Penguin
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Killer Croc

Gonna pass on the other Arkham heroes though!

I would love for a Barbara Gordon Batgirl and ____ Grayson Nightwing.

Gonna be using my reward points for this to alleviate the massacre Sideshow is doing to my wallet.

Oh nice one geezer, you got much racked up? I think I've got a bit but a bunch of them are future points that'll come after The Joker and Dutch ship.

Wondering if this will up for preorder at 10:30am PST or 12:30pm PST like Ivy was?

Wondering if this will up for preorder at 10:30am PST or 12:30pm PST like Ivy was?

Who knows. I have the day off tomorrow so I will be patiently refreshing every 10 minutes :impatient:

After years of unemployment, I have a part time job. But I sure wish I could afford this! It looks nice.

Its a when ever they gey to it. No reason to rush, they know we'll buy it.
Now will it sell out fast with comic con on the way, thats the real question.

so guys do we know if its going up for preorder tomorrow morning? or just speculating at this point?

so guys do we know if its going up for preorder tomorrow morning? or just speculating at this point?

it was previewed on SSC's site as tomorrows preorder. We are 99.9% sure it is the batman PF. the image had the chest bat logo in it so some speculated it could be a sideshow 1/6th figure but that is highly unlikely since nothing of the sort has ever been previewed. the batman PF is also confirmed to go on preorder before comic con which starts wed so it almost has to be tomorrow.

it was previewed on SSC's site as tomorrows preorder. We are 99.9% sure it is the batman PF. the image had the chest bat logo in it so some speculated it could be a sideshow 1/6th figure but that is highly unlikely since nothing of the sort has ever been previewed. the batman PF is also confirmed to go on preorder before comic con which starts wed so it almost has to be tomorrow.

Sweet, cheers :clap

time to wake up at 3:30 am again :yess:

Back