Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

From the video teaser thing..... I don't really dig that PF headsculpt of Batman....

I am 1 million % getting the batman pf. Cant wait to display him with my joker ex :yess:

This and Joker PF will be my only SSC other than the Wolverine LSF that are comic themed and not movie themed.

165914_10150917917647235_770686648_n.jpg

The way the "ears" attach to the cowl need some work.

If SS actually goes with this Sculpt it's going to be way cool.The Gargoyle Base looks killer.And Batman looks mean as hell.Just the thought of this Batman and the Joker PF's together is a sin.Use your imagination for the EX.

The gargoyle base is boring and tired having been done in statues and on paper way too many times already.

The gargoyle base is boring and tired having been done in statues and on paper way too many times already.

Buddy, all of your posts in this thread have been negative. I'm sorry, but to me, your constant negative attitude here is what is boring and tired.

If SS was a stripper, they'd be the best in the world. All tease and no grabby.

This awesome Batman that is more awesome than all the other Batmans ever is unoriginal, uninspired and thus, unawesome.

Or, something like that. :lol

This awesome Batman that is more awesome than all the other Batmans ever is unoriginal, uninspired and thus, unawesome.

Or, something like that. :lol

lol, yeah and I guess the base is boring and tired too. :rotfl

batmanpf.jpg

is this the batman pf or the bust at a different angle? the eyes look different to me

Back