Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Does averone have any other insights to share????
Man, adding this to the collection seems almost too good to be true. There are so many people anticipating this statue it's almost impossible to please everyone. Unless.... You added 15 interchangeable headsculpts and arms with different weapons

Does averone have any other insights to share????
Man, adding this to the collection seems almost too good to be true. There are so many people anticipating this statue it's almost impossible to please everyone. Unless.... You added 15 interchangeable headsculpts and arms with different weapons

Or 15 different Batman PFs from Sideshow LOL :lol

The numbers I gave were the prices of the PF versions in dollars and not the edition sizes. Makes perfect sense.

So you were literally say that the Batman PF is going to cost: $2,500 for the regular and $3,250 for the exclusive?

If that is the case, that makes no sense.

I heard 2.5K for the reg and 3.25K for the excl.

Glad I am not the only person who thinks JBElliot makes no sense. Unless, its some weird currency we don't know about, LOL.

I hope the cape isnt sculpted as shown in the preview it looks too bunched up and not flowing properly. I would have rathered a fabric posable cape.
While Batman is my favorite DC character i really want to see a decent Superman PF and a Flash PF.
NOW!

I hope the cape isnt sculpted as shown in the preview it looks too bunched up and not flowing properly. I would have rathered a fabric posable cape.
While Batman is my favorite DC character i really want to see a decent Superman PF and a Flash PF.
NOW!

That was my hope. Fully sculpted costume with a cloth cape. It's not. The costume is cloth and the cape is sculpted. That's just the way it is.

I wasn't aware anything had been confirmed :dunno

Yup. Averone and a few other saw it. The Ex comes with a switch out hand. Multiple peeps confimed the cloth costume and sculpted cape. If you look at the WIP shots you can see it pretty clearly.

I get it

0005%2520batman%2520pose%2520peli.jpg

Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165313.png

Back