Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

comic con 2011 videos. We saw Adam Hughes Catwoman statue working progress. I believe it's a PF.

I just watched the video again. Yes the legs are pretty big. Catwoman LSF. So we won't be ordering another PF until ... Their new license got me so excited but now it's just ... sigh

Really excited for this. I actually like that the knee is bent. That is a pretty classic pose for Batman. And I for one actually hope a lot of this is real fabric. I think it'll add to the piece, not take away from it. Bring the pajamas.

^ Pajamas lover! This probably one of em few pajamas that you can take to bed. Na, cause of the sculpted cape, the honor still goes to Sabre Tooth.

I just saw a sample of the fabric on the statue, ahhh....lets just say its not what you think and the PJs on this one is going to look great!

Man this is turning out to be one of the best PF's from SS ever!!
Forget about Joker, this Batman is already a grail!!

I just saw a sample of the fabric on the statue, ahhh....lets just say its not what you think and the PJs on this one is going to look great!

Man this is turning out to be one of the best PF's from SS ever!!
Forget about Joker, this Batman is already a grail!!

I'm hoping and guessing it is using something similar to the material used on the Bucky Barnes PF - a kind of leather like material?

This is definitely a grail alongside Superman for me. Good statues of those two characters have been few and far between (and usually only exist in commissioned unlicensed sculpts)

Man if it turns out great then I will get two of those... We won't be seeing Batman until SDCC. :(

Can't wait to see the final reveal. Bats is my favorite DC character. Now gotta wait couple months before ordering. :(

Back