Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

When this topic was brought up in SF, Igo put up a post saying winter is coming. I think that was his way of saying it's on the way. I'd say it's a safe bet.

I definitely want that. I have a strict rule of only one piece for each character but I'll break that rule in a heartbeat for a Blue Batman.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Awesome, I'll have the blue to go with the JLA.

I definitely want that. I have a strict rule of only one piece for each character but I'll break that rule in a heartbeat for a Blue Batman.

Well, Igo was hinting at it. That doesn't mean it's for certain until something official is announced. Anyway, a blue Bats will be a pass for me. Never liked his blue costume. If anything, I'd like a jet black version of the current PF. Something along the lines of the custom job Rafael did with his. The current PF has a bit more blue highlights to it than I like. It still looks fantastic but a solid black to his costume would have looked better IMHO. When I get some extra $$$ I think I'll send Rafa my extra EX PF and get it customized. That's gonna be a ways off though. Too much stuff on PO for that right now. I'll have to wait until things slow down. I hope they do make the blue Bats for you guys. It is a classic look for the character. A Jim Lee head sculpt would go perfectly with a blue variant of this Bats PF. His build and body type would be perfect for it.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The one that's out has a lot of awesome blue in it already. I love the colors man.

The one that's out has a lot of awesome blue in it already. I love the colors man.

Yeah but I want a 60's/70's/80's costume to go with the JLA set-up. I think it'll look cool.

My photoshop job from before.

BronzeageBat 2.jpg

That looks great Josh...if they do a blue version, I want it to look like that with a different belt !!

Josh, could you photo-shop it with a Neal Adams style belt (no pouches).

images

Last edited:

I can't afford two Batman's dudes, so I guess I'd just have to appreciate someone elses from the web.

The blue pops out more... Soon they will on PO from SS... easy repaint and more $$$ for them

So I got this Batman statue and I'm thinking about getting the Joker. Do you guys think he's worth the money?

True, and I really did want an entirely different sculpt for the Blue Batman but I'll take what I can get.

Yeah, a new Aparo/Adams styled PF would be the way to go with a blue Bats costume. This PF is way too bulky for a 70s styled Bat suit. That's why I think they should paint the current PF blue and just add a Lee head sculpt to it. This PFs body type works perfectly for a Lee Bats. IMO, an Aparo/Adams 70s bat suit deserves an all new sculpt with a slimmer more athletic looking Bats.

So I got this Batman statue and I'm thinking about getting the Joker. Do you guys think he's worth the money?

Without a doubt. I love my Joker PF. It's an amazing looking PF and would look fantastic paired up with Bats.

Back