Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The Batman and Superman busts are great and at $699 a nice price. The Joker bust is currently up infront of me on the SIdeshow calendar and it is calling out to me. I could sell me Joker EX PF and just about pay for the 1/1 bust with the price he is going for now.

The Batman and Superman busts are great and at $699 a nice price. The Joker bust is currently up infront of me on the SIdeshow calendar and it is calling out to me. I could sell me Joker EX PF and just about pay for the 1/1 bust with the price he is going for now.

I cancelled my Joker PF EX.:slap:monkey2:violin:monkey2

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Now you're just rubbing it in.:lol I thought about picking it up, but I promised myself that I wouldn't back buy anything that has gone up more than a couple hundred dollars. I've been thinking of picking up a regular if I can find it at a decent price.

shouldn't be too hard..I bought my ex for 550 then resold it on ebay for 600--that seems to be around where the price is at; not TOO much of a markup all things considered.

Keep the pf and get the bust. I used a $20 coupon last month to order it.

Got two of his and would love to add joker, most pics suck of these 1:1s but in person they are just so amazing!

I still can't believe how good yours came out compared to mine and some others...

Got a regular edition for $400 even NIB, no tax, at a local shop. I wasn't even planning on buying anything when I walked in ...... Sounded like a fair price so I jumped on it. This is my first PF! Was this a good/fair deal?

Got a regular edition for $400 even NIB, no tax, at a local shop. I wasn't even planning on buying anything when I walked in ...... Sounded like a fair price so I jumped on it. This is my first PF! Was this a good/fair deal?

That's retail price, so it's a fair deal for sure...and no added shipping cost.

The statue is priced at 399.99, but since you didn't pay shipping or taxes, that's still pretty good.

Saw this at Sideshow blog page
f141e9_7b2912037b71e77e8fb99f3ea2efa7d9.jpg

Thanks for the replys guys. It seemed like a fair price, plus no shipping. The piece is great, just sorry I didn't get into PF earlier.

Back