Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Taking you're lunch break an hour and half late - Annoying

Going to Mcdonalds to use their Wifi hoping to get a better connection when logging on to sideshow collectibles only to find out some idiot is streaming video and hogging the bandwidth - Double Annoying

Logging on and ordering the best batman statue ever created(your opinions are noted and overruled, no I don't care what you think) and using reward points to offset the added price - Absolutely Priceless

Ex Ordered, I finally have my Sideshow Batman :)

I like your enthusiasm.

I don't think it's particularly civil for divo to publically air the things he lets Sideshow do to his butt.

They could have fully sculpted him too. But, they didn't.

Plenty of a-holes here, so I figured comment would fit right in ( pun intended :wink1:). Comment stands.

Well, I think it's a pretty awesome pose. He's perched on the edge of a statue on top of a building. What he's thinking or planning on doing specifically is not that important.

Bottom line is it's Batman and he looks damn cool, just posing like that. :yess:

This is in fact the batman statue of all batman statues, the holy grail!!!

Politics is fightin' words. Keep it to yourself.

That said, why is a strategy that's bad for the country, suddenly a good idea when you want cheaper toys?

Because the Gop's dirty strategy is perfectly suited for dealing with the pettier things in life, such as toys, & Sideshow's dirty pricing strategy. For running the USA?:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

P.S. We are already getting cheaper toys,........with higher pricing.:slap

Ordered the Ex. $400 is a lot of dinero, but it's a magnificent piece.

Broke down and ordered the reg. Joker, which I'm still not crazy about, but the OCD has taken over.

Fuzzylojiks, you have my permission to call me everything in the book.

I dont know. THose artists didnt copy the guy before them. They put their own style on Batman as well.
Unless youre saying SS's design team shouldnt have the same creative liberty those comic pencillers were allowed with their work.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not interested in a Sideshow creation. I'm interested in a DC creation that I've seen, read, and connected with on the pages. But like I said earlier, it doesn't even need to be all one or the other, they can mash it all up, but at least make it recognizable.

Taking you're lunch break an hour and half late - Annoying

Going to Mcdonalds to use their Wifi hoping to get a better connection when logging on to sideshow collectibles only to find out some idiot is streaming video and hogging the bandwidth - Double Annoying

Logging on and ordering the best batman statue ever created(your opinions are noted and overruled, no I don't care what you think) and using reward points to offset the added price - Absolutely Priceless

Ex Ordered, I finally have my Sideshow Batman :)

Congrats Josh. Glad to hear someone is just happy to have gotten something there are super excited for and not trashing every little thing. I order one myself. Super excited as well. To me it looks to be an amazing piece and a must have. :hi5:

Does anyone know how fast the Joker PF sold out? I'm just wondering if this will beat it or not. Thanks.

Translation: "Well I guess it's your prerogative if you want to like something stupid." :lol

;)
I'm really not pulling a Josh on you, Khev :lol

I think the Ex. movie Cap PF is pretty nice, actually. I did struggle over whether or not I should have ordered it when it came up.

All these complaints about SP batman and I think he looks fantastic in this photo!

300131_press18.jpg

Back