Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I just got my replacement head. The new one has A LOT more blue in it than the first one. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I would prefer more black in the mask but my cape has lots of blue in it and the new head actually matches the cape better.

Well I waited until the 30th....I'm sure I have NO Chance! Should I just cancel it? I do have a REG on order, so at least I will have that, but I don't know if I should give up hope.

Mines 27th. My hopes are also nearly gone. keeping it alive though!

Got my replacement body today. It's in much better condition that my original...problem is that it won't fit onto the base. Not even close, really. :mad:

I've contacted Sideshow about this, but it seems to be a recurring problem with the replacement bodies. Has anyone received one that fit properly onto the base?

replacement cape and belt in today.

My original cape had some missed paint or cracking in the folds towards the top and bottom. My original belt had a chip on the front upper left corner of the buckle.

New parts are looking good!

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I got my replacement body today (replaced because of broken arm) But I can't get this new one to fit in the base... The peg on the right foot just won't go in all the way. The other one had no such problem... I contacted SSC.. Anyone else have this issue... If you did, did you have any tricks to get it in the base? The second pic looks like it does because I cant get the right foot peg in all the way... thus causing the left foot peg to be like it is.

View attachment 91887

View attachment 91888

My body replacement has the exact same problem.

Received my Bats EX today .. purchased from a freak who had two. Luckilyit has zero issues, and I'm very stoked about how amazing this statue looks! I went with the front facing long ear head, and the hand with the bat-a-rang! Congrats to all who purchased this EX and Reg versions. If yours has issues.. here's to a speedy resolution to them!

Got my replacement body today. It's in much better condition that my original...problem is that it won't fit onto the base. Not even close, really. :mad:

I've contacted Sideshow about this, but it seems to be a recurring problem with the replacement bodies. Has anyone received one that fit properly onto the base?

Mine fit perfectly.

Spoiler Spoiler:

got all my replacement stuff, i actually like the skin tone on my replacement head much better and of course the body is great without the severed arm.

however my new body barely fits in the base as well, i could probably sand down the inside hole in the base for better fitment but i sent 3 pics to sideshow showing the crappy fitment of the new body and ill wait to hear from them first before i do anything.

anyone hear back from sideshow about the new bodies not fitting, did they do anything about it?

Not that any Bat fans would do this..... But this looks to be a piece that you will be stuck with... Sounds like Reselling and hoping it gets to it's owner undamaged is a huge risk.

I am OK with keeping the Bat.

Not that any Bat fans would do this..... But this looks to be a piece that you will be stuck with... Sounds like Reselling and hoping it gets to it's owner undamaged is a huge risk.

Yeah, double box or fail. And that would be a big box mind you.

got all my replacement stuff, i actually like the skin tone on my replacement head much better and of course the body is great without the severed arm.

however my new body barely fits in the base as well, i could probably sand down the inside hole in the base for better fitment but i sent 3 pics to sideshow showing the crappy fitment of the new body and ill wait to hear from them first before i do anything.

anyone hear back from sideshow about the new bodies not fitting, did they do anything about it?

Sent my email last night...waiting to hear back, hopefully soon. Let us know if you hear back from them and what they say.

I don't want to wreck the base I have. If they have no more replacement bodies, I'll ask for a replacement base so that I can work on it and see if I can get the new body they sent me to fit.

If I'd ever resell I'd ship him in separate boxes that I'd pack myself and ship his shipping/art boxes completely empty.

But I highly doubt I'll ever sell Bats anyways.

this is the best i could do, and i really pushed down on it to get it this far, i didnt want to force it any harder than i did in fear that i might break the new body i just got.

Batman PF fitment issue.JPG
Batman PF fitment issue 2.JPG
Batman PF fitment issue 3.JPG

Back