Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The difference to SDCC/sneaks vs now is this ....

magazine-clothing.jpg

Last edited:

I seriously was hiding back. But after what SS has done to us. Charging us wayyyy to much moolah. So right there should mean that they stepped up their quality. Secondly, we have had the longest delays from SS. With this piece. You can't deny that the cloth isn't fitted right. Like the proto. I hope everybody sends them an email DEMANDING a fix. Am I wrong in saying that they are ruining our hobby. This isn't what we deserve for the money we spend. All this time and still looks F'd up. "Highest quality Collectibles" my azz. Isn't sad that the STANDARD for collecting their products is to see the I. Hand pics first? Because of all the screw ups they do? They really need to step up. Rant over

The rabbit hole is getting deeper...

I had to adjust some fabric on my Joker piece. Plus there was a piece of foam embedded in its hair that I needed to rub off. The piece is perfect.... But according to some in here, I shouldn't have had to do that... It should be ready to go once I take it out of the box.

Um, OK?

I wonder if anyone will get another one before this site goes poof? Once that happens, SF is going to crash!

I think there is a bit of an over reaction going on considering we have only seen, what, 2 pieces, and neither by members on here. This clearly isnt Rogue bad. I think its a bit of blowback from 1. Delay, 2. $400 price point. Doesnt make it a home run either, but I think the jury is still out just a bit.

I did LOL that the box art has a raised emblem though.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

SS Alex said they ALL have it. So saying its "only 2 pieces" means nothing at this point.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Just don´t be afraid to express opinions, provided no disrespect but defending the truth, the obvious, SS is looking more lately for his pocket than ours

this is a fact and who don´t want to see is blind

We need to make a PAUSE and wait more pics, but as I say before,I have already charged the bat and I´m just wainting to arrive

All of this is just making me sad. I won't return it I'm sure after having waited so long. Not canceling Supes. Not canceling my other 6 POs but just sad. That SSC would know and come off as not really caring makes it even sadder. Instead of their Thank You video they should make a new We're Sorry video

I havnt got my shipping notice yet. Im cancelling this POS!

The rabbit hole is getting deeper...

I had to adjust some fabric on my Joker piece. Plus there was a piece of foam embedded in its hair that I needed to rub off. The piece is perfect.... But according to some in here, I shouldn't have had to do that... It should be ready to go once I take it out of the box.

Um, OK?

We all had to adjust some fabric on the Joker (and other pieces) as they get pushed around in the packing of the box, etc. Same with artifacts that can easily be blown off. The armpit issue on this one would require re-stitching or as some hypothesized, glue, which I can see go horribly wrong for the average SSC collector. Futzing is one thing and expected. Screwed up seams and sizing is another.

BTW, my status changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon"!

So yeah, I'm still excited. Naysayers be darned.

SS Alex said they ALL have it. So saying its "only 2 pieces" means nothing at this point.

Well in the two pieces shown, it looked like it was saggy on the right arm on one, and the left on another. SS also has a habit of saying they are all like that. Means you cant exchange it for that reason.

I know that there is some guffawing going on over the tan, but again, who knows if thats really what is going on or just bad pics?

I am far from cheerleading on this, other than to maybe get Mr. Nice Guy to back away from the ledge. I just know that there are some folks who ordered this that take Kick *** pic's, and those are what I want to see.

Also, maybe I'm not so annoyed with the flaws because I used credits from other Sideshow missteps ($35 credit from Black Widow, $50 credit from Poison Ivy) to pay for this piece. Those missteps are things I fixed myself, so it didn't detract from those pieces.

So yeah, I'm not going to be as negative as others.

Great TRUE

majestic1 from statue forum

From the studio tour video here's a direct quote from the Sideshow production team themselves -

"We take a pre-production sample place it next to the prototype, and then just go over it from head to toe, and make sure that the pre-production matches the prototype exactly"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnWIeg2SHQ[/ame]

Due to the flash the color of the face and blues hues appear very prominent. Hopefully some good quality pics are taken today, without the FLASH for gods sake! If anyone has read at least one thread they would know that flash distorts how a statue actually looks like in person.

When they laugh at the end and make those goofy faces, it feels like they're laughing at us. "Fools!" They seem to say

Flash ruins even how regular ppl and objects look. So yes flash-less pics for tan issue. But flash or no, the "wardrobe malfunction" remains

Back