Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If any aussies are still waiting to grab this, you're better off ordering from popcultcha. Directly from sideshow it's initially cheaper but then you're paying about $130 - $150 in postage. After converting the dollar you're looking at around $580 shipped. popcultcha is $499 and free shipping in aus. Just a heads up.

If any aussies are still waiting to grab this, you're better off ordering from popcultcha. Directly from sideshow it's initially cheaper but then you're paying about $130 - $150 in postage. After converting the dollar you're looking at around $580 shipped. popcultcha is $499 and free shipping in aus. Just a heads up.

Thanks man! :hi5: Added them to my favourites now. Have you ordered through them before?

They have a rewards program now too. I get 10% off by spending the rewards on something expensive and then get enough reward points to use that 10% again. Got the Droids PF and Sauron for basically SS retail delivered.

Thats if you dont want the ex though.
Mine has only 1 payment left, SS really need to let you know how much shipping will be at time of ordering, even if they just made 1 complete sample with packaging inhouse to get a price.
cause that would really have been a factor in me ordering from SS or not. :(

popcultcha are great! i just got my HT Loki and a Neca hit girl from them today.
used my pennies on Loki, and am about to pre order Colton with more pennies. :dance

Just checked shipping to Aus again $141.21. Why oh why is this month so long!!! :gah:

Last edited:

Just checked shipping to Aus again $141.21

This probably won't be accurate until it ships. Most PF's cost about $80. Life size busts can even be the same or cheaper. My Red Skull 1:1 cost $55 i think.

Yeah I'm still hoping for a change too mate, I've seen the estimates drop before but yeah if the box is that big its bigger than Supes 1/1 which is nuts.

I hope both of you are right! But I'd rather be pleasantly surprised by a lower price than be mortified by a bill of $140+ US dollars. So I shall continue expecting the worst.

I keep looking at this piece and really can't make my mind up to order him or not. I know I will probably regret it if I dont especially as the photos come rolling in. Only prob is, I have quite a few on order at the moment so its money constraints but then I think my Poison and Joker will miss having a Batman piece ;)

Back