Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I bought a PAX today for Galactus, Batman and Superman. Its 79 tall, 29 wide, and 22 deep.

Does anyone know how much the top of a Detulf can hold? I'm guessing I can't sit Batman on top or he'll come crashing through after awhile.

Does anyone know how much the top of a Detulf can hold? I'm guessing I can't sit Batman on top or he'll come crashing through after awhile.

ive got my ironman BD 1:1 bust, poison ivy, storm PF on separate detolf tops and they are just fine. The glass is really strong so I'm not worried.

I've got my Dark Rider of Mordor on top of my Detolf. That's 13kg from memory. It's a solid structure. I doubt Batman would be anywhere near as heavy.

It's a bit different since you're not putting him on the glass shelf.

I've got my Dark Rider of Mordor on top of my Detolf. That's 13kg from memory. It's a solid structure. I doubt Batman would be anywhere near as heavy.

It's a bit different since you're not putting him on the glass shelf.

If the product page holds true, Batman is 7lbs. Heavier than the Rider.

Get a Klingsbo - You can put two 25" and up statues in it. And it also has a 50lb weight limit. It runs about $150. Like a detolf but bigger and black lol
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/60128562/

I already have one. I actually don't even like the Detolf I think it's super ugly and inefficient. I love the Klingsbo though it's perfect for Japanese figures.

When in doubt convince your significant other that you have build a custom entertainment unit in you basement that just happens to have spaces for statues....lol

If the product page holds true, Batman is 7lbs. Heavier than the Rider.

Interesting. That base must weigh an absolute ton then , that's about double a regular PF.

That makes him heavier than Galactus and almost the same as the Maul Legendary scale.......

Interesting. That base must weigh an absolute ton then , that's about double a regular PF.

That makes him heavier than Galactus and almost the same as the Maul Legendary scale.......

Alot of it could be that sculpted cape too. If, and its a big if, the weight is correct his weight is in line with the older PF's, but still about 20lbs. Lighter than the original Hulk.

Cannot wait for this heavy SOB!!!

11950-550x-franceso-de-molfetta-new-idols-front.jpg

Does anyone know how much the top of a Detolf can hold? I'm guessing I can't sit Batman on top or he'll come crashing through after awhile.

You're fine! I have a Sideshow Life-Size Wolf Predator bust sitting on top of one of my Detolf and I think that bust is about 51 lbs. Been up there for a long time and haven't had any issues. All of my detolfs hold busts on top. It is a very sturdy structure.

You're fine! I have a Sideshow Life-Size Wolf Predator bust sitting on top of one of my Detolf and I think that bust is about 51 lbs. Been up there for a long time and haven't had any issues. All of my detolfs hold busts on top. It is a very sturdy structure.

Sweet good to hear thanks :D

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

You can't take **** for face value in that damn newsletter anyway. C-3Po and R2 was in the newsletter for 3 months as shipping in 30:mad:

I'm pretty new to this, but i'll definitely take your word for it. I certainly am hopeful to have this next month!

Back