Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Let's PARTY!

07.52.04 is the best part. Just downright sega.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMtIGUXKxH4[/ame]

Well he is an Earth 2 version so he may not have a standard chin hence no beard but it's possible he may have a large forehead and long hair hmmm (rubs standard Earth 1 chin)

Well he is an Earth 2 version so he may not have a standard chin hence no beard but it's possible he may have a large forehead and long hair hmmm (rubs standard Earth 1 chin)

Actually I have a sexy square jaw.

Actually I have a sexy square jaw.

henry-cavill-man-of-steel.jpg

aahhhh the pieces are slowly falling into place

Oh I'm already on it, When the new game comes out I'll be useless for at least a couple weeks. Hope no one expects their commissioned paintings done around that time. :lol

I'm sure they'll understand. Protecting the innocent people of Gotham must take priority.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF166rQY2ZM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It would be amazing. I finished Arkham Asylum for the first time a few weeks ago. Working on Arkham City now.

It's like getting the four most badass Batman games ever, all at once.

Or if you have a Wii U (and lets face it who doesn't?) you can enjoy the glorius current gen game Batman Arkham City(from 2 years ago) on your 'next gen' Wii U console which will be superseded by the Xbone and PS4 in November;

BatmanArkhamCityWiiUBoxArt.jpg

lol fail Nintendo, you've been irrelevant since the 64.

25282.gif

Who the hell wants to get in shape when they play games anyway? Lolz

tumblr_lqa9nyzkwJ1qbn6jwo1_400.gif

AAAaaahhh that's more my style lol

That was hilarious Bruce I almost felt sorry for the guy.

lol fail Nintendo, you've been irrelevant since the 64.

no they haven't... They just don't care about the console war anymore and do their thing no matter how it looks to 'hardcore' gamers.
I've always loved Nintendo and will always do and frankly only because of their first-party games. Don't really care about the rest because those rock.

And back to Batman. :p

Back