Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The only LSF I would consider buying are Batman and HULK....#1 is my preference :)

Oh and just because it's Batman Related, though I'm not sure if I'm going to like this yet, but what the heck right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q706SDHrU1M

I watched that this morning and I wasn't really impressed but hopefully it turns out to be good. I guess it's better than most of cartoon crap that keeps churning out lately eg.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zumNJcVjEA[/ame]

I'm not convinced a cartoon where every character smashes will be too entertaining after a couple of episodes sigh

I will only buy if it's #3. Number 3 is perfect!

SS should just produce all four. People will buy them :lecture and then everyones happy right? :monkey3

Last edited:

I hope they have Superman lsf next year if they have Batman lsf at comic con this year. Those two in pose #1 would be awesome.

Oh and just because it's Batman Related, though I'm not sure if I'm going to like this yet, but what the heck right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q706SDHrU1M

Thanks for sharing Josh. My boys are going to love this. They both love Bats. By the way, I finally did pick up Arkham City and started playing it. Fantastic game and great storyline. Hard as hell for me to play though since I am no kind of gamer. I've thrown fits trying to get passed some of these levels. :gah: My wife gets a kick out of seeing me struggle. My kids beg me to play it just so they can watch. They are really enjoying the graphics and storyline as well. I'm going to have to play this on easy mode if the kids or I ever want to see the end of the game. :lol

Thanks for sharing Josh. My boys are going to love this. They both love Bats. By the way, I finally did pick up Arkham City and started playing it. Fantastic game and great storyline. Hard as hell for me to play though since I am no kind of gamer. I've thrown fits trying to get passed some of these levels. :gah: My wife gets a kick out of seeing me struggle. My kids beg me to play it just so they can watch. They are really enjoying the graphics and storyline as well. I'm going to have to play this on easy mode if the kids or I ever want to see the end of the game. :lol

I'm on Ra's Demon Trials

Let me know if you need any hints or anything Flip I remember most of the game. There's some amazing stuff in there.

I'm on Ra's Demon Trials

Love that part!

Thank god I thought I was the only one :hi5: I haven't even bought it just because I know I will struggle. Don't worry bro I understand your pain :1-1: :) I only have enough skill to play FIFA and that is the extent of my gaming prowess :(

Thank god I thought I was the only one :hi5: I haven't even bought it just because I know I will struggle. Don't worry bro I understand your pain :1-1: :) I only have enough skill to play FIFA and that is the extent of my gaming prowess :(

The controls are actually quite intuitive, and the fight system is easy. Trust me, this is a must for any Batman fan. The story alone is worth it.

Oh I trust! I just don't trust myself :lol Every action type game I have bought with the exception of the Marvel alliance games I have never finished (you realise how seriously easy and repetitve those marvel games are right :monkey4) LOL

Oh man okay I'll have a look this afternoon. If its cheap I'll pick it up and let you know how wonderfully I've done sometime next week :thud: :wink1:

Back