Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

i would love to see a deathstroke PF :rock

Deathstroke20headshot.jpg

This will probably get me laughed at but I'm waiting for somebody....anybody to make a kick ass.......

Black Manta
BLACK-MANTA.jpg

This will probably get me laughed at but I'm waiting for somebody....anybody to make a kick ass.......

Black Manta
BLACK-MANTA.jpg

why would that get you laughed at? that would be kick ass for sure :yess: but i dont know pf maybe fully sculpted...

why would that get you laughed at? that would be kick ass for sure :yess: but i dont know pf maybe fully sculpted...

Because I'm one of the few who give Aquaman and his cast some love. :lol

But yes it would kick ass and fully Sculpted in Matte-Black with a Chrome Helmet and light-up eyes...

i would love to see a deathstroke PF :rock

Deathstroke20headshot.jpg

This is my most anticipated DC piece. I absolutely can't wait to see a Deathstroke statue by SSC. Actually, Deathstroke and Deadshot. I'd love to see them made as PFs with the same rubber like material that was used on the Bucky Cap PF. These 2 characters are so dynamic looking, they would make great looking statues.

But yes it would kick ass and fully Sculpted in Matte-Black with a Chrome Helmet and light-up eyes...

and a "clam" base? lol j/k

maybe a manta ray for base?

7.jpg

Hey Josh how about a Rod Liefield inspired Deathstroke. I know he's your favorite artist. :lol:lol:lol

I'm pretty old school as far as DC goes (as in Panic in the Sky (still freakin love that book) and Death of Supes :horror yeah I know where have I been) but when did Deathstroke get a freakin sword!?!? Huge knives and guns yes, Sword GTFO!

Sometimes not every character needs a revamp :lecture I agree with all of you. That Deathstroke is a disaster :mad: Calf blades!!! and Super Mega I can carry a 1 tonne truck backstraps :slap

206637-186179-deathstroke_super.jpg

Man you've Changed!! GTFOH :lol

Gimmie old school Deathstroke Bruce! I never even knew about the new one, disaster. Then again what would I know. Maybe that stuff is appealing to the new breed of comic readers out there :dunno

Last edited:

How would that even be possible. Will sideshow transfer flex pay items to another person?

no they wont...the person will have to pay me...they have to trust me tho, if they dont oh well....it will be maybe $50 extra, because i have to stay home and wait for the package and then send it....but im not sure yet..my inbox is blowing up tho..:wink1:

Back