Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will. :rotfl

I can just imagine it. Everyone in the kitchen doing grace for Thanksgiving and everyone gets their plates and all and they head to the living...

They look up and lay frozen in their steps....

The Goddamn Batman doesn't even rest on Thanksgiving, *****es.

Lol. Do it! Batman sits atop his spire, waiting for that turkey to step out of line. And once he does...

Batman will be their to beat the living **** out of it.

Lol. Do it! Batman sits atop his spire, waiting for that turkey to step out of line. And once he does...

3712677-5331388409-tumbl.gif

I always had this plan for when I moved into my own place, that I would design set areas based on Batman villians. For example, the kitchen would have an Ivy theme, call it childish but I could also imagine putting statues of said villains in each room :lol.

Besides I already have my Anakin and Obi-Wan mannequins ready to guard the stairs :wink1:

I always had this plan for when I moved into my own place, that I would design set areas based on Batman villians. For example, the kitchen would have an Ivy theme, call it childish but I could also imagine putting statues of said villains in each room :lol.

Besides I already have my Anakin and Obi-Wan mannequins ready to guard the stairs :wink1:

I will be doing this too man. Not in different rooms, but in different corners of the office.

We are all still boys inside =)

...Bedroom, Game Room, Home Theater and Collection Room?

Not bad. Mine would look like this:

-Bedroom/collection Room
-Game Room/ Collection Room
-Kitchen/Collection Room
-office/collection room
-garage/collection room

I can't keep going but I think I've made my point.

Not bad. Mine would look like this:

-Bedroom/collection Room
-Game Room/ Collection Room
-Kitchen/Collection Room
-office/collection room
-garage/collection room

I can't keep going but I think I've made my point.

This is how things looked in my previous home. I only had one bedroom, so you can imagine where all my stuff was spread out. I had stuff on top of my fridge. :rotfl

:lol I gotcha, I'm looking at 3/2's right now and I'm thinking one will be a Studio/Collection room if I can help it.

I have a large basement with high ceiling. So when i fix it up I might try something down there. Not sure yet. But Batman, Thanos, and Hellboy will be my centerpieces of my collection. So however I set it they will be the center. Unless I get F'd in the A with Spec Fiction and my XM Thanos :lol

I have a large basement with high ceiling. So when i fix it up I might try something down there. Not sure yet. But Batman, Thanos, and Hellboy will be my centerpieces of my collection. So however I set it they will be the center. Unless I get F'd in the A with Spec Fiction and my XM Thanos :lol
Nice, we can't really have basements in south Florida, too close to sea level

That's always a worry for me. Basements flood. South Florida or New York. Maybe I'll just keep my collection on the second floor.

**** I never thought of flooding. I'm always envious when I see you guys over in the States with there awesome man cave basements. It's extremely rare to get a basement here in the UK

Back