Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. That leg should be at a 90 degree at both the hip and knee. I feel like batman is asking "Do these tights make my thighs look fat?"

That being said, I want one.

Haha. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to talk myself out of buying one since I'm so broke.

Flex him, according to sideshow the next shipment of Regs isn't shipping until next year. You can flex him on two payments for January and February...of course I'd call Sideshow and see if they'll allow more than two payments so it doesn't bite as hard.

No Savage! Bad Savage! No!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Flex him, according to sideshow the next shipment of Regs isn't shipping until next year. You can flex him on two payments for January and February...of course I'd call Sideshow and see if they'll allow more than two payments so it doesn't bite as hard.

Post March 2015, is what I'm looking at. After Hulk and Thor are paid for.

Then I'll most likely get supes first.

Haha. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to talk myself out of buying one since I'm so broke.
Lmao yeah I figured and dude to put your mind at rest, i have him and there is nothing feminine about him Lol. He is such a beast
Post March 2015, is what I'm looking at. After Hulk and Thor are paid for.

Then I'll most likely get supes first.
Do eeeeet. Get both

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hi guys I just bought my batman pf here in our local store in the philippines. Everything was great EXCEPT for one thing, there was a dirty thumbmark on the right thigh of batman. I would like to ask for your help on how I might clean/rub of the dirt on the fabric of batman. What would help me remove the stain? Alcohol? Please please help me guys. This is just my second pf. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys I just bought my batman pf here in our local store in the philippines. Everything was great EXCEPT for one thing, there was a dirty thumbmark on the right thigh of batman. I would like to ask for your help on how I might clean/rub of the dirt on the fabric of batman. What would help me remove the stain? Alcohol? Please please help me guys. This is just my second pf. Thanks in advance.

Got pics?

I took a photo from my really crappy cellphone. It is not obvious in this pic but you can see it. I did try rubbing the area with cotton buds and you can see the black dirt on the cotton bud. The dirt can still be seen on the fabric but I don't think I can completely remove the dirt by just using a cotton bud and I don't want to rub too much. The stain might seem colored in this pic but it is just like black dirt.

Photo0261.jpg

I took a photo from my really crappy cellphone. It is not obvious in this pic but you can see it. I did try rubbing the area with cotton buds and you can see the black dirt on the cotton bud. The dirt can still be seen on the fabric but I don't think I can completely remove the dirt by just using a cotton bud and I don't want to rub too much. The stain might seem colored in this pic but it is just like black dirt.

View attachment 131184

Maybe try putting some Cloth Detergent soap in a cup water, then take a towel and with a little bit of that solution try rubbing the dirt off. Try it out first in a hidden spot (like the back of statue or under the thigh) to make sure it doesn't ruin or stain the fabric first.

I just can't wait to take mine out of the box again. My house closing happens in 3 weeks and first chance I get this guy comes out of the box and goes on my dining room table until I buy my Ikea Pax shelves.

I just can't wait to take mine out of the box again. My house closing happens in 3 weeks and first chance I get this guy comes out of the box and goes on my dining room table until I buy my Ikea Pax shelves.

Screw the shelves! Leave him in the dining room, for all to see. Maybe even build a table center piece that is the corner pier of the clock tower! And batman sits atop.

Screw the shelves! Leave him in the dining room, for all to see. Maybe even build a table center piece that is the corner pier of the clock tower! And batman sits atop.

I can just imagine it. Everyone in the kitchen doing grace for Thanksgiving and everyone gets their plates and all and they head to the living...

They look up and lay frozen in their steps....

The Goddamn Batman doesn't even rest on Thanksgiving, *****es.

Back