Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I' won't down people for buying them Jedi, that's everyone's choice, they just aren't for me and to suggest people would switch from PF's to HT just because of Likeness or something, well they already make 1/4 scale stuff and I don't see it happening.
I do love the face sculpts on the 1/6ths. I'm happy that HT is doing Star Wars because maybe no we'll get a Han and Luke that look like, well Han and Luke (I won't be picking those up just saying). Lol but just to clear the air, they're Action Figures lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Still think they look like dolls . Very nice and expensive dolls but dolls
Why I oughta! Lol yeah you sound like the girls who used to bug us as kids for playing with our GI Joe "dolls". Lol they're action figures damnit lol

Toy/Doll
100090-batman-010.jpg

Statue/Art
300131-batman-010.jpg

It's ok guys, my twin collects Hot Toys and even as a girl she doesn't like it when I call her Batman "action figures" dolls. :lol

Lol I give up. Call em what you will, some are pretty awesome looking

Lol... Just teasing you m8... Some of these look amazing
Lol no worries. Besides I also know that some of these are a waste of space. Lol can't wait to get the Delorean. Going to pose my Vader in it and then BD RoboCop lmao

Totally busting your chops man. Just like to have a little fun. Action figures it is :wink1:
Its all good bro. I know its all in good fun. Never took it seriously. Like I wrote above, some of them sorta do look like dolls, for instance Storm Shadow lol

That's the suit he uses to fight Superman in? Right? It sorta looks like the one from the comic

That's the suit he uses to fight Superman in? Right? It sorta looks like the one from the comic

Courtesy Dark-Knight News
Here’s a description of the teaser, courtesy of Superhero Hype: “Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain. His costume isn’t what we’ve seen already. It’s big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes light up, solid white. He’s moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light, and he doesn’t look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman.”

Back