SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ssbat15_zpsa4421835.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks!

Sallah
Love this picture.
Great stuff,Sallah :clap

PICTURES - UPDATE -- BATMAN Sideshow

Amazing detail on this figure and yes a ROBIN would be FANTASTIC!

scifidioramaguy.com
314 324 3451

Attachments

• Grapple-1.JPG
    Grapple-1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 730
  • LongEAR-3.JPG
    LongEAR-3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 725
  • LookingDOWN-1.JPG
    LookingDOWN-1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 710
  • shortEAR-1.JPG
    shortEAR-1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 708
  • SupBAT-10.JPG
    SupBAT-10.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 700
Thanks everybody!

The head in the Bruce Wayne pic was in my parts bin... I think it came off one of the Kaustic bodies maybe. It actually makes a decent comic Bruce Wayne with a little modding! For that pic, I was really getting into the vibe of the mask "talking" to Bruce. I kept hearing Peter Weller's voice speaking this line from the Dark Knight Returns Animated Film- "You try to hold me back, but you're weak. You know it in your soul. You're nothing but a hollow shell. A rusty trap....The time has come."

One more real quick thing while I am here... I put together a quick video while I did the eye mod on one of my heads to hopefully aid others that might do it. You can watch that here if you want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QYcBm8fEPY

....but the reason I am mentioning it is that after I finished, I sat the modded head next to a replacement head Sideshow had sent me (to replace the scuffed original). I was really struck by how vastly different the paint jobs were on the 2! My original scuffed head has a very flat, almost weathered look to it, while the replacement head features much less dark highlights with almost a glossy look & not as much emphasis to the weathering (especially around the eyes). Check it out:

Anybody notice this?

-Sallah

Thanks Sallah! I may do this mod. I haven't decided yet because the eyes don't bother me that much, but I want to see what it would look like in person. Not sure if the potential for harming the head is worth my curiosity.

gonna do the eye mod when i get the chance I am leaning towards glossy white instade of flat white.heres some contribution pics for this sexy figure

Attachments

• 20141019_103323.jpg
    20141019_103323.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 569
  • 20141019_103315.jpg
    20141019_103315.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 568
Thanks Sallah! I may do this mod. I haven't decided yet because the eyes don't bother me that much, but I want to see what it would look like in person. Not sure if the potential for harming the head is worth my curiosity.

Very little potential for harm. Someone mentioned that one of the heads was a pain to take apart, might be the damaged head. It has more glue than the others. The inside plug comes off easily and the eyes aren't glued in. I didn't paint anything. I used Teflon tape, so if I wanted to go back to factory I could.

There's a 15% bundle for this and the Bank Robber Joker 2.0 for anyone interested. Still not enough to get me to pull the trigger, but hopefully this will help those who are interested!

I literally never buy from dealers in the UK so I would appreciate any tips about the cheapest place to get this figure; no one I've looked at so far is quite cheap enough. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Back