SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to get the Catwoman figure, but i'm put off by the quality complaints.

I've been rereading some of those great old Steve Englehart/ Marshall Rogers stories from the seventies and I think I've realised why I'm not, ultimately going to get this figure... although it looks great, the shape of the eyes throws things off for me. They should be triangular slits like the comics!

Actually it's the perfect size for a comic book line. The Batman figure looks excellent.

Thanks for the reference pics, rmont! :rock I'll probably move comic Supes over to my extra Batman body if they stay with the skinny look.

In light of how big Batman is, I don't think Superman will look skinny next to most other figures.

Actually it's the perfect size for a comic book line. The Batman figure looks excellent.

Thanks for the reference pics, rmont! :rock I'll probably move comic Supes over to my extra Batman body if they stay with the skinny look.

Pretty much guaranteed they will stay with the slimmer body. Design wise, they want the two to have a dissimilar look.

Just helping out others with a bigger vision. Glad I could help, n now to look for more of this bodies, onestly sideshow should sell this body just like the tt20 it would give the old arnold a run for their money. Should we start a petition for sideshow to sell this as a muscular nude body? ??? What u all think????

That body does look great for Superman. When Supes comes in I might just switch the bodies and have a slimmer, more Neal Adams Batman.

I would like to get the Catwoman figure, but i'm put off by the quality complaints.

I have zero complaints about Catwoman. Mine the onlt thing that was wrong was the magnet on the belt was not glued correctly. 30 seconds later with a dab of super glue it was fine. This whole series so far from SSC is amazing.

That body does look great for Superman. When Supes comes in I might just switch the bodies and have a slimmer, more Neal Adams Batman.

Im with you on that i want a neal Adams batman the BA bat characters ruled, still love the costumes. finally going to have fabric printed for batman and Batgirl from Neal Adams 70's-80's era

Great pics! Can't wait for mine to get here this week. Every time I see someone post pic it makes me want it even more.

This Batman gets better the more I see him.

A bit off topic, but just wanted to point that I got the Medicom Dark Knight Returns Batman, and he is freaking short!

So here in the Phoenix area we have a store (Bookmans) where they sell used books, movies, video games, toys, comics...everything. You can take your used stuff there and get store credit.. Well my bro was there last night and sent me a pic of the new Sideshow Batman figure that someone traded in (why I don't know). The store was selling the figure for $125! Unfortunately they wouldn't allow holding the figure and I wasn't able to make in last night. This morning I go first thing and it's gone, sold last night.. So close to a great deal, so bummed I couldn't get it... Anyway, I had to get that off my chest haha!

Got mine today! So happy Can't wait for Superman. Then hopefully we will see a Robin and Golden age Batman.

Back