SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting Batman, I had to get the rest SSC had to offer. These are some of my favorite collectibles I have ever purchased. I only wish I could get a matching stand for Joker. I will be getting the rest of the DC line up they have to offer. They got me hooked in....

Yeah I agree. Really a "movie hero guy", but the Sideshow DC Comic line is great. Had to order the Batman and Joker

this pics just making me prefer the long than the short ear, love it mate....

I agree. With mine, I much prefer the long-eared look. Something about it makes the head in better proportion to the rest of the figure. The short-eared look has a bad-ass vigilante appeal, but the long ear adds a touch of elegance, and significance. Love this figure!

Nice, cerealkeller :clap I would've probably done the same if I pulled the trigger on Bats. Any issues with the Joker's body? I remember I kept reading about some issues.

Nice, cerealkeller :clap I would've probably done the same if I pulled the trigger on Bats. Any issues with the Joker's body? I remember I kept reading about some issues.

I did not have any issues with the Jokers body. I admit though, I find a pose I like and then leave it until I decide to change it. In other words, I am not posing him a lot. But yeah no issues here that I have found.

Got mine last night and I'm loving him. I think the body works great as he really is an over the top comic book version. Cape is excellent and I love how well he balances and poses with minimal effort. Gotta find a shelf for him!

Hmmm , I got a replacement body yesterday, and today Im moving the parts over to new body, but I cant seem to be able to get the belt off. If I pull on the the peg inside the buckle, it seems like it will break. Any tips on how to remove the belt without breaking anything?

Well, I broke mine because I didn't know how it worked. Now, I do!:)

So here's how it works: when the buckle is facing you, the inside pegs makes a slight Hokkaido to your left, so you have to push and pull to the left the part with the hole. I think that it will work better if you heat it with a hairdryer though!

Well, I broke mine because I didn't know how it worked. Now, I do!:)

So here's how it works: when the buckle is facing you, the inside pegs makes a slight Hokkaido to your left, so you have to push and pull to the left the part with the hole. I think that it will work better if you heat it with a hairdryer though!

AH Thanks alot, you right, knowing that it is a hook helped, as I thought it was a peg with thick top. Funny thing, I looked up "Hokkaido" thinking it was some strange connector thing... found out its a city in Japan, and that must of been some auto correct thing on you rpost..LOL

That's a crazy looking Superman... very psycho headsculpt.
The only thing that I'm still a little off on with this figure (which I love), are the shoulders. I find I have to hide them in my poses because they don't look like shoulders. They just look like big round balls...

wow. that body is too big. It seems Side Shows line will be a match for Hot Toys recent larger scale. I have too many older figures to switch now.

Actually it's the perfect size for a comic book line. The Batman figure looks excellent.

Thanks for the reference pics, rmont! :rock I'll probably move comic Supes over to my extra Batman body if they stay with the skinny look.

Just helping out others with a bigger vision. Glad I could help, n now to look for more of this bodies, onestly sideshow should sell this body just like the tt20 it would give the old arnold a run for their money. Should we start a petition for sideshow to sell this as a muscular nude body? ??? What u all think????

Can't Wait for my Batman to get here.Should be in next week. Got the Joker awhile back. Now I'm debating on Catwoman or Harley next.
Really want a Robin too. Tim or DG.

Back