SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get mine. Best Batman since DC Direct Classic. Yes! I do like the DCD line.

I hope to see a Robin soon to go with him

This is such a strange figure to me, in some shots I wouldn't buy him in a million years then in shots like these I feel I need to have him! If only there was a way to see these figures in person before purchase it'd make all of our lives so much easier!!!

This is EXACTLY how I felt. But more and more great pics like Coco's and some really strong reviews like Crawfords completely sold me on it. My EX version arrives on Friday!

This is EXACTLY how I felt. But more and more great pics like Coco's and some really strong reviews like Crawfords completely sold me on it. My EX version arrives on Friday!

I was in the same boat. So glad I ordered him. In hand, it's an incredible figure.

Question. Just got this figure. Absolutely bad ass. Love it. But it appears my Batman has one nipple on his left pec. Nothing on the right pec.
I have a Batman with one nipple.
Anyone else notice this, or do I have a one off defect?

This is such a strange figure to me, in some shots I wouldn't buy him in a million years then in shots like these I feel I need to have him! If only there was a way to see these figures in person before purchase it'd make all of our lives so much easier!!!

I agree! I was so on the fence with this. Some pictures look good others horrible!! Lighting is so important with this stuff. Luckily I live in NJ so I go to NY Comic Con every year and just got to see it in person... What a difference!! Almost every Sideshow and Hot Toys figure look better in person than the pictures no matter how good the photographs are. The costume is darker than it looks in most pics. I like it, but it's still a little off to me. The body they use just seems to be too muscular through the costume being it is so thin. And the facial expressions just seem to make him too old looking. I don't want to buy multiple Batman's. So far I only have the Hot Toys Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne toy fair version, didn't care for the suit from the other two movies. Too much armor like. And Iv'e pre-ordered the Arkham City figure. I like the dark grey & black and armor look better... If Sideshow does another Batman in darker colors I may change my mind. Also not sure how the new suit in Superman v Batman is gonna turn out. Plus I hate Affleck as Batman. If it came with a head I'd have to burn it!! :rotfl

BATMAN SIDESHOW 1/6th pics

New Batman is the best looking 1/6 version to date!

Chris
scifidioramaguy.com
314-324-3451

Attachments

• Grapple-1.JPG
    Grapple-1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 200
  • LongEAR-3.JPG
    LongEAR-3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
BATMAN SIDESHOW 1/6th pics

Great figure! A Robin would be a nice addition.

Chris
scifidioramaguy.com
314-324-3451

Attachments

• LongEAR-3.JPG
    LongEAR-3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 711
  • LookingDOWN-1.JPG
    LookingDOWN-1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 656
  • Grapple-1.JPG
    Grapple-1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 680
  • SupBAT-10.JPG
    SupBAT-10.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 652
  • shortEAR-6.JPG
    shortEAR-6.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 636
  • shortEAR-1.JPG
    shortEAR-1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Got mine the other day and he is great. My only complaints are that his hips are kind of loose and one of his elbows.

Also the long eared head is missing the eyes and neck adapter lol. The retailer is getting me a new head from SS though.

contacted sideshow about replacement. seems they don't have any EXZ versions for replacement. :(

I sent back asking if they could just send me the body of a regular edition , as they are essentially the same.

wost case scenario, a mildly floppy batman is better than no batman. and they did offer me a 45$ credit.

just got mine.And in hand he is batastic.His blue is so much darker in hand.Having alot of fun posing him.cant wait to get ssc superman

Attachments

• 20141017_221657.jpg
    20141017_221657.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 364
contacted sideshow about replacement. seems they don't have any EXZ versions for replacement. :(

I sent back asking if they could just send me the body of a regular edition , as they are essentially the same.

wost case scenario, a mildly floppy batman is better than no batman. and they did offer me a 45$ credit.

Same here. Loose abs/hips but no replacement for the Ex. I also got offered a $45 credit. I may just take the credit, but a regular version, swap out bodies and return the reg...

Have most of my things packed up for when I move. Needed to enjoy these for a little while before putting them away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 333
Back