SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went a different direction for my Batman. Did quite a bit on modifying so Bats will have the full range of articulation. The original body died years ago, so now he has a Avengers Captain America body and boots. Please enjoy the pics.

Went a different direction for my Batman. Did quite a bit on modifying so Bats will have the full range of articulation. The original body died years ago, so now he has a Avengers Captain America body and boots.

This is a really great bash. I always loved the Begins suit the best and you have really brought it together with the SSC head. What did you use to cover the neck; what color did you paint the eyes?

Last edited:
This is a really great bash. I always loved the Begins suit the best and you have really brought it together with the SSC head. What did you use to cover the neck; what color did you paint the eyes?

Thanks, The neck is covered with a pleather sleeve that came with a black body suit I purchased. I did not paint the eyes at all. They are still the original white color. It's just reflecting for the new black color.

My Bat reminds me of the "Beware the Batman" take on him.

:yess:pulled the trigger and got me a ssc bats for 196.99 shipped regular version.eh the battle damage head really doesnt do much for me.Cant wait to get him.been watching some videos on youtube for a few days to convince myself to get one.

I bought a couple karate chop hands from TA in order to mod some relaxed hands and thought they also looked cool holding his batarangs.

After getting Batman, I had to get the rest SSC had to offer. These are some of my favorite collectibles I have ever purchased. I only wish I could get a matching stand for Joker. I will be getting the rest of the DC line up they have to offer. They got me hooked in....

After getting Batman, I had to get the rest SSC had to offer. These are some of my favorite collectibles I have ever purchased. I only wish I could get a matching stand for Joker. I will be getting the rest of the DC line up they have to offer. They got me hooked in....

Yeah, I'm hooked too. If you want a matching Joker stand just snag a Harley stand off TA and get a decal from EVILFACE.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...cle-hell-stand-decals-updated-9-22-a-263.html

Funny, because that's exactly what I am attempting to do! Thanks :hi5: The Joker should not be shorter than the rest. Glad they switched stands though. I really like the new design for the stands.

Funny, because that's exactly what I am attempting to do! Thanks :hi5: The Joker should not be shorter than the rest. Glad they switched stands though. I really like the new design for the stands.

Don't get the last stand at TA because I think I'm gonna take my own advice. :lol

I bought a couple karate chop hands from TA in order to mod some relaxed hands and thought they also looked cool holding his batarangs.

This is such a strange figure to me, in some shots I wouldn't buy him in a million years then in shots like these I feel I need to have him! If only there was a way to see these figures in person before purchase it'd make all of our lives so much easier!!!

Back