SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that there is awesome sir!

Old post, I know, but if anything needs reposting in this thread its this. The best Emperor on the board, hell ,the best I've seen.
I'm fairly confident I could replicate the sculpting of the brow, but the repaint is another story. Being color blind really stunts my creativity.

Awesome Emperor. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Best,

Robert

Just wanted to add a quick picture of my Emperor. I changed his posision earlier today. And with the light shinning on him this way I thought it looked to good not share it :)
20140510_001922.jpg

I'm probably selling my throne if anyone's interested. Haven't listed it yet, as I haven't decided on a price. Hit me up if you're interested and we can start a discussion.

Also thinking of parting with the Emperor. :wave

I'm probably selling my throne if anyone's interested. Haven't listed it yet, as I haven't decided on a price. Hit me up if you're interested and we can start a discussion.

That makes 2 of us. :lol

Sent you a PM on the Throne...haven't heard back yet.

If you post the Medi Guards in the back, they should still look pretty good, shouldn't they?

Either way, I'm super sad I sold my throne awhile back. Luckily a friend said he'd sell me one. I hope I get a good price.

I'm still looking for the EX Palpy, I have the REG still new and don't want to open him if I'm getting the EX at some point.

Back