SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a Emperor for a really good price. Better than eBay. It's the regular version and is mint in the box. I'll be picking him up in a couple of days! Now just need to find the chair. I also need to think what Jedi Luke to pick up. Should I buy the old Sideshow version? I was thinking of picking one up just for the sake of completing the diorama I'll be starting on soon. So Palpatine checked off the list along with Vader. Now just need the Chair and Jedi Luke. Opinions would be great to help decide on what I should do for a Luke. Don't think Sideshow or Hot Toys will make one anytime soon.

What a heap of people do is buy the hot toys luke head and stick it on a narrow hot toys body (the one that comes with it has an annoyingly uncommon foot peg) and then buy either sideshow or medicom ROTJ Luke and use its clothing.
I personally prefer the medicom clothing for fit so I went with that but the accessories from sideshow are nicer. Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What a heap of people do is buy the hot toys luke head and stick it on a narrow hot toys body (the one that comes with it has an annoyingly uncommon foot peg) and then buy either sideshow or medicom ROTJ Luke and use its clothing.
I personally prefer the medicom clothing for fit so I went with that but the accessories from sideshow are nicer. Hope that helps.

Thank you! Only thing is the Hot Toys Luke head is off to me but probably will still buy it.

Thank you! Only thing is the Hot Toys Luke head is off to me but probably will still buy it.

You could always wait get the headgearless head from the SSC Deluxe Luke when it is released. I think that one looks more like Martin Kove but then again I love the HT head. :lol

Hi all, I too just picked up the standard SSC Emperor Palpatine and am about to get the chair. Alas, the standard version does not come with the extra head. Anyone have any idea where I can source the "grimacing portrait" head that came with the exclusive version from SSC? This really embodies the look of the Emperor for me and only wish I was able to pickup the exclusive version. Any help here would be much appreciated. Really looking forward to my Vader and Stormtroopers arriving to complete the setup.

Found a hasbro robe, made my second emperor :p

tyhyqepy.jpg

Best,

Robert

I know it is Darth Sidious but you get the idea, don't you? :dunno -

Chancellor Palpatine, Darth Sidious or Emperor Palpatine call him what you like but he sure is one of cinemas best EVER villains. :lecture :rock2

Where did you get it from? I would love to catch it at that price!

I got him from echobasetoys.com. I've never used them before but supposedly they are good. I haven't gotten any tracking info yet but I hear that's not out of the ordinary for them. I think they've still got him in stock if you're still looking.

He arrived Saturday and he's most displeased with the lack of Detolf space. Echo Base is amazing with the quick shipping and the figure is awesome! Here's a quick shot.

He arrived Saturday and he's most displeased with the lack of Detolf space. Echo Base is amazing with the quick shipping and the figure is awesome! Here's a quick shot.

I love it. :hi5:

Congratulation my friend. :duff

Just a tip if you feel that his cane is not reaching the ground in certain poses just pull the hand peg down slighty so that it is not flush into the wrist peg hole. I recently removed my Emperor and his Throne out of the Detolf and onto a shelf on my wall.

Back