SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Emperor EX and Throne coming in soon. Just awaiting my next paycheck to pay him off and than he'll be in my hands. Pretty pumped. Been wanting both for a long time and Vader will have his Master!

congrats where did you score one from and how much

Scored one from a fellow member and he gave me a steal for both. $300 shipped. He was cool with me doing a payment plan since I just started a new job so he rocks. I'll post a video once I get the Emperor in.

Hey guys I'm late to the party but I received in The Emperor EX and Throne set. Very much love this piece! Very awesome. Here's my review so enjoy! :)

Ryan

Hey guys I'm late to the party but I received in The Emperor EX and Throne set. Very much love this piece! Very awesome. Here's my review so enjoy! :)

Ryan

Good review buddy and congrats on getting BOTH pieces. A must for any SITH fan.

Finally got my hands on this guy.

Excellent pose and congratulations on getting him.

Old post, I know, but if anything needs reposting in this thread its this. The best Emperor on the board, hell ,the best I've seen.
I'm fairly confident I could replicate the sculpting of the brow, but the repaint is another story. Being color blind really stunts my creativity.

Awesome Emperor. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Pro tip.

Get someone to help you color the paint. I'm colorblind but my girlfriend mixed the colors, I simply applied. I know the hurting when you cán paint but are restricted because of your eyesight. It's like being the best football player ever with ultimate ball control but you're cross-eyed. xD

Some new pics of my Emperor Palpatine -

VCpl36tl.jpg

k5RFcLSl.jpg

oCq1sdAl.jpg

Looks great Sidious-66, is that the Sideshow robe your using? The hood seems to sit a lot better on yours than mine.:dunno

Looks great Sidious-66, is that the Sideshow robe your using? The hood seems to sit a lot better on yours than mine.:dunno

Thank you my friend.

No it is the Sideshow robe with me futzing it. Just taker your time and you will get the look you want. :wink1:

Sid, Those pictures make me really want the EX. That face is essential to the figure.

Call me crazy but I think I prefer the regular head. When I picture the emperor it's not as a grimacing angry face. I've always pictured him calm, arrogant and over-confident which I think the reg head conveys nicely.

When I look at it I can imagine him saying to Luke "and your faith in your friends is yours".

Sid, Those pictures make me really want the EX. That face is essential to the figure.

Yep the EX head is a great addition to an already fantastic figure Chev old buddy.

Call me crazy but I think I prefer the regular head. When I picture the emperor it's not as a grimacing angry face. I've always pictured him calm, arrogant and over-confident which I think the reg head conveys nicely.

When I look at it I can imagine him saying to Luke "and your faith in your friends is yours".

I love both heads but I agree the regular head is my preferred choice also but having the EX head means you can change it up once in a while, which is always a good thing.

Back