SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. :hi5:

Congratulation my friend. :duff

Just a tip if you feel that his cane is not reaching the ground in certain poses just pull the hand peg down slighty so that it is not flush into the wrist peg hole. I recently removed my Emperor and his Throne out of the Detolf and onto a shelf on my wall.

Thanks Sidious! Great tip too! I had just been kind of hiding the end of the cane behind his robe since it's so short. I'll do the wrist peg trick for sure. If I can score a throne I'll move him to his own shelf. For now I'll rearrange a Detolf shelf to get him in there. But I'm really happy with him. For a 4 year old figure it holds up extremely well!

Thanks Sidious! Great tip too! I had just been kind of hiding the end of the cane behind his robe since it's so short. I'll do the wrist peg trick for sure. If I can score a throne I'll move him to his own shelf. For now I'll rearrange a Detolf shelf to get him in there. But I'm really happy with him. For a 4 year old figure it holds up extremely well!

No problem bud. Glad I could help.

Yep he sure is one of SSC best SW figures and like you say for being a few years old now he is still wonderful. Good luck with hunting down a Throne but the Emperor is were it's at.

My Emperor came in the mail today now I just need to acquire the throne... I was really bummed since I ALMOST had it on eBay but got sniped in the final 2 seconds. :(

Behold the Emperor -

ZDdQ805l.jpg

Gxa6G73l.jpg

8BLwxvNl.jpg

4YAWIO0l.jpg

Old post, I know, but if anything needs reposting in this thread its this. The best Emperor on the board, hell ,the best I've seen.
I'm fairly confident I could replicate the sculpting of the brow, but the repaint is another story. Being color blind really stunts my creativity.

Awesome Emperor. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Old post, I know, but if anything needs reposting in this thread its this. The best Emperor on the board, hell ,the best I've seen.
I'm fairly confident I could replicate the sculpting of the brow, but the repaint is another story. Being color blind really stunts my creativity.

Awesome Emperor. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I agree!!! someone needs to resculpt this head and offer it. I want one!

He does but I think there was some problems with casting a painted head but someone was willing to try... ..and then it fell through..

Back