SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Throne just arrived broken. I'm asking for a full refund, I don't want another broken one arriving. I could hear the broken pieces rattling around inside and of course the chair was broken from the base. I was really looking foward to this piece too.

So did Padme.:monkey3

picture.php

I like Vader's size. :dunno

He'd be better if he was just a tad shorter (like 1/2" or so). Its definitely not a deal breaker, and way better than the pocket-sized Medicom Vader. But still... other characters do look a little odd next to his towering presence.

What is the easiest fix for Vader? I haven't messed with him, but I think it might be a good idea.

That's what I need to know.

My Throne just arrived broken. I'm asking for a full refund, I don't want another broken one arriving. I could hear the broken pieces rattling around inside and of course the chair was broken from the base. I was really looking foward to this piece too.

Good thing they made 2500 of these because it's looking like only 1500 will actually be in existence.

:(
Was it missing the styrofoam at the base?

I'm probably going to sell mine, but not for $60! I also don't know how I'm going to repackage the thing...I threw the box away. :monkey2

:(
Was it missing the styrofoam at the base?

Yes, no hard styrofoam piece, it did have a soft foam (the kind it's wrapped in) wrapped around it there but there's no way it would help support it in anyway. It did have quality control inspection stickers and stamps all over it.

Back