1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her last night and I'm very impressed. She can even hold the mallet over her head. I was thinking of taking the corset off - but it fits in very well with the whole design of the figure - methinks she keeps it on.

Congrats! I hope she doesn't wow me too much I'm seriously running out of shelf space. Can't afford to make more room for another set of Batman stuff. Joker was meh... but I couldn't resist Harley Quinn. Now I'm afraid that I'll end up picking up Batman, Catwoman and Supes.

I don't think there is mail on monday man. :monkey3

well in my area there is...LOL (or at least if im not still snowed in...) really I should of had superman yesterday......and her Monday....but now my shipping says both Monday...but im sure at least one will be delayed again......we shall see.....lol

Since I got Joker in my Collection I definitely want to pick up Harley now. She's looking very good. Both Joker and Harley would look great together.

My Review - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/content.php?96-Sideshow-Collectibles-1-6-Harley-Quinn-Review

More pics in the review - but here are a few:

harley.jpg

harley37.jpg

harley36.jpg

harley40.jpg

harley42.jpg

harley45.jpg

harley47.jpg

harley49.jpg

Harley looking really good! I hope to pick her up soon. But thinking maybe to cancel a order coming soon. Not too sure.

Great posing Dave. I especially like the syringe one.

Can't wait for this figure. She is easily my most wanted female character, and I'm really growing to love the look of this interpretation.

Because of Dave's pictures and review I decided to order Harley. I can't wait to get her! She's going to be sweet next to Joker.

jeezus! I know everyone is hung up over the Wolverine release but man am I glad shes coming on Tuesday! Looks like Ill have to waitlist Catwoman and buy the rest of the line.

Back