1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks fine with the boots and no corset.

attachment.php

The beauty of these comic style figures is that there isn't a definitive look. So when mine arrives I won't have to worry about accuracy or whatever.

the medicom Harley has those traditional comic shoes of her, but I don't know about if the peg will works for the Sideshow body, perhaps with a slight modification it will do. I personally love the boots that Sideshow Harley has.

Well my exclusive Harley just processed nice and early this morning. Be cool if that meant it shipped out today!

Re: Article: SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn video review by FiguresDotCom

I'm sure it's a long shot, however I'm hoping Sideshow makes either 1/6 environments and/or accessory pieces like the hyenas for this line. I'm sure it's hard for them to do from a sales stand point, however I just think it would be cool and that Sideshow would do a great job.

I would love to see the hyenas too but I just don't see SSC doing environments for this line, nor do I see them being released on their own.

Couldn't you just loosen the string enough to slide it off without taking it all out?

Yes you can, although almost certainly the string is too short to remain completely threaded when sliding over the hips or shoulders. The devil is in the restringing. Sounds easy until you are actually trying to do it. Speaking for myself, I lack patience to be threading a dozen tiny corset lacings with the same piece of too-short, frayed thread - but if anyone wants to go that route, godspeed.

The more I look at that knife the more I think I want to have it. Do you guys think Getting on the waitlist now will have a good chance of conversion?

go for it. I did it two weeks ago and got a email SSC today saying it will be delivered by Tuesday via Fedex.

Last edited:
So happy this is finally getting released. Seems like forever since the first prototype reveal at SDCC a couple of years back.

would have joined the waitlist for the exclusive, but funds are tight in the figure department. just had my first flex go through. come april though she will be mine. until then i have pics and videos to hold me over

My Harley (and hot toys man of steel) are trapped together at some ups station because of the winter weather :( I should have them Monday...but now who knows...it could be another week :( At least my Harley has someone to keep her warm.....LMFAO :lol

My Harley (and hot toys man of steel) are trapped together at some ups station because of the winter weather :( I should have them Monday...but now who knows...it could be another week :( At least my Harley has someone to keep her warm.....LMFAO :lol

I don't think there is mail on monday man. :monkey3

Back