1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review! Didn't know that the boots have nicely sculpted soles. Love both sculpts, easily among SSC's finest headsculpts to date. HQ also makes the Joker figure look really good :)

Great pics there. I've just sent in a text to my local toy shop to see if they got it in. If it is, it'll make my Batman Sunday.
I've been watching the third volume of DVDs from the Batman TAS set, and have the new JL movie sitting here to watch, the Beware vol 1 is out next week on blu, we are getting the 60s toon in June, the 60s TV show is looking more and more realistic, and a new TV show in the works. Cool. Now, when am I getting a repy to my text?

I have mine but had some issues so back to Arkham -er- I mean Sideshow she goes.

What issues?

The seams on her calf are not closed all the way on one side of her leg. And her foot peg is a little short and doesn't seat very well in the boot and the boot has some gaps around the post in the inside causing it to come off very easy. And her second portrait has paint smudges on it.

Mr J is Not Pleased.

I'm still not 100% sold on the corset but I'm getting her on Tuesday so I'll see how I feel about it when she's in-hand. I don't necessarily hate it--it may be the lace at the bottom that seems like it doesn't belong. These figures are so different when seeing them in person though so maybe it won't be an issue. I absolutely love everything else about the figure. Great head sculpts and accessories--Sideshow's figures lately are blowing away Hot Toys when it comes to extras. It's nice to get a full box instead of a figure and 4 hands.

My local toy shop just replied. They don't have one in stock, but they are getting one in fr me this week :)
Whilst I was waiting, I redressed my Batman Begins Bats, back into first night Bruce!
Looking forward to getting Harley.. I'd forgotten it was due out this month until today.

Wow Dave great poses and pics! Playing catch up with other figures, so I'm hoping to get this figure somewhere down the line.

One warning, When trying to get that boot sole shot I twisted when I should have turned and popped her leg out of her hip. I was able to pop it back in without derobing her though. At first I looked at trying to get the costume off to fix her, but she's sewn in there pretty good - I wouldn't want to have to do that. So be careful with how you bend the legs - nothing too extreme or you could pop her joint out.

Thanks for the heads-up. I pray all is well with the body since I don't want to mess with that suit at all.

Got charged and tracking for Harley! She will be here Friday! I can't wait and there will be a review maybe Friday but guessing I won't get around to it until Sunday. I have work on Saturday so that affects it. If Friday there is light outside by the time I receive her than expect a review if not I will tell you guys. Super stoked for this. Joker will have his girl soon.

Snagged an extra body and accessories from TA, so i can use both HS and have two different looks with one with the corset and one without.

Pretty much what I did. Don't have to fidget with the corset now :yess:

Edit: This post took me here. Random.
SSF said:
Lawrence, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Got Harley today. The Baroness was the first female figure I was really impressed with and really liked. Harley is the second. If Catwoman is this good, Sideshow is going to sweep the top 3 12" female figures this year for the Poppies :rock

Got Harley today. The Baroness was the first female figure I was really impressed with and really liked. Harley is the second. If Catwoman is this good, Sideshow is going to sweep the top 3 12" female figures this year for the Poppies :rock

oh man reading your post made me so excited for Baroness, and made me want to get both HQ and Catwoman as well! I hope I'd have spare budget for them. Finding them at retail won't be hard as I live in a country where most collectors have HT blinders on. Finding the budget for them would be the challenge :lol

I hope the CW sculpt gets tweaked a little though. HQ's is too good -- definitely among SSC's best sculpts ever, I hope CW's end product can compare in the end.

received mine today and i have to say that she is truly fantastic.

A perfect representation of the character. A beautiful sculpt that makes me seriously excited for the rest of this line.

Holy crap this figure is really charming. I cant help but smile every time I look at it. Finding a pose is going to be rough.
z8f5PK4.png

Back