1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty nice figure. The hands do like to pop off the pegs with the hammer through....

12624341934_9dff098210_o.jpg

I despise the ankles on this figure. Despise.

A figure shouldn't require you to use a stand.

Got mine today. Nice figure.

uXelNSA.png

Maybe I should have turned the mallet around to show the "Your Face Here" for the pic though.

guvageja.jpg

I got Harley today! I have to say that I am really happy with her. Sideshow is doing a great job on their DC figures so far. The accessories are awesome--not really sure how I'm going to end up posing her. There are a ton of options. She may be one if the few figures I consistently change-up poses because I haven't found a bad one yet. She looks great with Joker and I don't mind the corset now that I have her in-hand. Can't wait for Catwoman and (fingers crossed) black and gray suit Batman.

Harley looking good! I get mine Friday so seeing these pictures are getting me even more pumped!

That's what I did. She converted in like 3 days. The knife for Harley I don't mind missing but the Egypt cat for Catwoman is pretty cool.

Damn this doesn't look good for my money I got my Harley Quinn today and shes just beautiful. The only gripe I have with her is that she can't close her legs all the way. Dunno if it's some kind of Camel toe problem. I also had to ditched the crotch piece of the the stand SSC provided and put in a hot toys one because it's too short and always ends to shooting up in the air like some kind of springloaded projectile.

12625890943_b3b4555f21_c.jpg

Last edited:
So is it the general consensus that this figure's ankle joints don't allow her to stand on her own or was Maglor the only one with that issue so far?

she can stand on her own. I just can't get mine to keep her thighs closed for some reason.

Mine stands on her own just fine. A little finesse is required for some poses, depending on how she's holding the mallet though.

I'm not complaining I just enjoy it a bit more when the girls play a little hard to get. lol

So is it the general consensus that this figure's ankle joints don't allow her to stand on her own or was Maglor the only one with that issue so far?

I think I've figured out the ankles now. They are the kind of ankle joints I utterly despise. Like Joker, they function the same as the wrist pegs, so you have to mess with them until you figure out which way they are facing. I had them in flexion/extension position and she was tipping forward. Now I have them in pronation/supination position and they are holding well. I also swapped her right ankle peg and her left wrist peg for spares that seemed more sturdy.

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7633.jpg

I'm gonna do my best to get them into an embracing pose for my long-term display, but here they are for now.

Just opened mine... she is fantastic. I have no idea how I am going to pose her but I'll think of something... for now she just has the hammer over her shoulkdert waiting for something to pummel. Great fig.

Back