1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nicely done. If I still had my Harley (with broken hip), I would be very tempted to do the same. :)

Here is my Harley after her body replacement! (curse the glue in the SSC factory body that destroyed the body and almost stained the suit)
I ended up going for a PLAY TOY 1/6 Female Body 2.0, and its a GREAT fit!
Much tighter and stronger joints, the hands actually stay on now, AND she has double elbows and knees so in the end the whole nightmare has resulted in an improvement :)
hSKgXsO.jpg

Collar needs turned around the tie is on back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my Harley’s hip broke... what are my best/easiest to solve options?

Take the suit off and put it on a body of your choice! I would recommend phicen bodies as they are very poseable, but som modifications may need to be done to the head sculpt peg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I missed out on getting the Harley Quinn comic style figure when it first came out, and after reading about the problems with stock Sideshow body, I felt with a replacement, the figure can still be a worthy addition to my shelf. I was able to buy one second hand in excellent condition, and I found my figure to be generally loose and difficult and awkward to pose, primarily due to the stock Sideshow body.

Groovy34's posts were the most helpful here, with her recommendation, I sourced a Play Toy 2.0 1/6 female body, specifically the Princess Knight loose from Toy Anxiety. A quick inspection showed the stock body as reported here, also had broken joints and fused rubber to hard plastic segments:

I removed the original ankle sockets from inside the boots, and replaced them with generic 1/6 ankle adapters on Ebay:

This made it easy to add ball joints to the ankles which resulted in much better mobility:

The neck joint on the Play Toy body was a little too large, about 8mm in diameter. Using a spare cut down 6mm ankle joint, I glued and pinned it onto the neck peg so it would be easy to switch the two different Harely headsculpts:

Again following Groovy34's advice, I found several Youtube videos on ladder stitching, and gave sewing a try:

I was presently surprised that it wasn't as difficult as I imagined!

Here is the figure reassembled, with a much nicer, tighter body, with improved pose-ability:

I had some difficulty relacing her corset, and needed fine tweezers to tie the bow in the front :)

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures, and thanks to Groovy34 for her more than helpful postings!

Cheers,

BOBBY

Last edited:
Anyone that picked up that custom suit awhile back have a spare stock suit? Or even that eBay one as I can’t find it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been reading this thread for a few months already and I finally decided to give Harley a new body. This Sideshow body is just awful. From the weak hand pegs to the loose legs and the spandex suit getting runs from getting caught around the butt and knee areas. And omg! That glue they used makes things even worse. Such a nice suit design with great head sculpts and accessories only to be cursed by this flimsy body.

New body: Tbleague S17B
Harley Quinn Prisoner head sculpt
Red & Black Stilettos.

Bare Sideshow Body:
M9wPevcl.jpg

S17B Tbleague body with the Sideshow Breast and Butt parts. The staining is really bad but inevitable. Its ok since no skin will be exposed:
fSHixUXl.jpg

BFBqV3rh.jpg

Pedicure using acrylic paint and a clear nail polish top coat:
BxVK3Udl.jpg

Broken joints from minimum posing. I found broken pieces upon removing the spandex suit.
8tphIp4l.jpg

I had to dremmel the hand holes a bit so they can fit onto the Phicens wrist pegs.
Just a little grinding to open them up a bit more.
4HpRrHcl.jpg

Some basic sewing on the back will reseal the suit. Just had to be patient and follow the original seam.
dWmBWR5l.jpg

The Corset went back on just fine. No issues, I used tweezers to tie it again.
v1QFl4el.jpg

Final results, I might switch to the masked head sculpt when I repose her.
mxTRid5h.jpg

Poison Ivy & Harley.
eb1lnmth.jpg

The Tbleague body was such a great upgrade for this figure. These bodies have such great articulation and they make the figure look much more realistic.
Thanks to MINIATURE-ART for the ankle adapters idea. Now I can use the boots on the Tbleague body as well as the Stilettos.

Just picked up this figure and looking to do the mod myself. Also is there a replacement suit anywhere? My suit seems kinda raggedy but it is what it is for the price I paid and broken hips.

Just picked up this figure and looking to do the mod myself. Also is there a replacement suit anywhere? My suit seems kinda raggedy but it is what it is for the price I paid and broken hips.

Unless you get a custom one or find a spare on eBay, you'll most likely have to wait until the new Harley figure comes out next year to get a new suit.

95c3172b49ee1aa6a594e853480e7e4b.png

Hey guys, this looks like a good outfit for Harley to match the look of her cowl! Relatively cheap too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone see this on ebay? I can't find it... also what body works best with her head pegs, hands and feet?

Was surprisingly able to get this figure for only $200 on eBay. Considering all the exclusive ones I've watched (boxed and unboxed) have sold for about $300 or more, getting a regular for $200 isn't so bad. I don't care about the exclusive knife.

So, just going to have to upgrade the body, which instead of a Phicen/TBLeague, I think I'll be going with a PopToys body to save some money. I've already got the V2 headsculpt and baseball bat coming, so I'll have everything I need for a best of both new and old. Might get the classic boots depending on how I like the old boots once I have her in hand. I also will hopefully be able to pick up a spare V2 box as I do prefer the new, smaller boxer over the old larger ones.

Back