1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What're you talking about Joker is OBVIOUSLY taller see ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391787708.781224.jpg
No but in all seriousness considering the fact that SS is making a comic version that's taken from multiple comics Batman can be around the same height as the Joker. It will probably be like this where the top of Batman's head is level with the top of Joker's hair.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391787846.595100.jpg

Re: Article: SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn video review by FiguresDotCom

Harley is shorter than Baroness. I will measure in a few.

I haven't measured, but based on the pics of Harley and the Joker together, I'd say she's shorter than Baroness. My Baroness and Joker are roughly the same height...

That would be silly mixing live with comic.

I don't think so. I'd like to see it. And I'd display them together if they look good together. I don't like the comic joker at all so I'd never get that but I would get this.

Re: Article: SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn video review by FiguresDotCom

Warrior Sigma is correct that it is the string on the corset that will present a challenge for some that may want to put the corset back on after they've removed it as the strings will need to be restrung through the corset.

-SideshowAlex

Doll-person weighing in again:

Restringing doll corsets is easy. Go to the fabric store and buy some upholstery-grade thread in the color you need. This will be thick, heayy thread. Waxed thread is good too. Also buy some large-bore needles, maybe needlepoint needles - with a really large eye that is easy to thread.

Unspool at least 24" of thread and THREAD A NEEDLE ON EACH END, NOT JUST ONE!

Thread one end of the thread through both top holes of the corset. Pull tight until both ends of the thread are an even length. Then lace down the length of the corset, one hole at a time, pulling taunt to keep things even as you go. Knot at the bottom, use a bow if you like.

The two needles mean you don't have to fumble around with trying to thread bare thread through each lacing hole. This gets very old very fast, speaking from experience. Needles make the lacing fast and pain-free.

The beauty of thread lacing is that if you ever need to remove the garment again, you can just snip the thread. After all, you have plenty more - right?

Trouble is the corset compliments the boots, and the boots might look funny with the classic look.

Back