SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its so hard to judge with these pix. some look good, and some look down right hasbro...only thing I see consistent is the outfit, which is not very fitting IMO.

Err on the side of optimism man! If some of the pics look good, then most likely the figure is looking sharp. Besides everyone should know by now, "these things always look better in hand."

Yep, as mentioned, looks good, needs an eye/brow tweak and some outfit weathering/futzing and this guy COULD be a Classic. Pretty close as it is, but some upgrading and yeah, this is your ESB Luke, Guys. :D

Mine is reg., Jedibear :)

14-11-07_0211.jpg

Cool...like this shot a lot. Any box pics Roy?

What do you mean what happened before? The Han jacket looks like bantha poodo because they tried to make it "fitted".

I am missing my SW lingo dictionary :D, what the hell is a bantha poodo? incindently, han's jacket's a bit small, so its not really "fitted" IMO. while luke's appear puffy or oversize to me in these pix.

Han's jacket was too tight fitting on the body and made his melon-head look even bigger.

Roy, you switched the pics in the your first post. Luckily someone else had quoted you and they remain in the thread.

Those boxed pics look great. Thanks for sharing.

Bantha Poodo = Dog crap

Of the many items SSC made I think the Han jacket (not the overall figure) is one of those that really falls into the "crap" catagory.

Its SSC trying too hard to make a tight fitting jacket actually look tight fitting and it ends up exposing the flawed Buck body (ie the thin arms that have no definition and are the same width in the forarms as in the bicept).

Thank goodness they didn't try to achieve that here because it would look ridiculous.

Body and hands are crap, so if I get this, I'll most likely switch everything over to a Hot Toys body. Other than that and the crappy hard boots, it looks pretty good.

Body and hands are crap, so if I get this, I'll most likely switch everything over to a Hot Toys body. Other than that and the crappy hard boots, it looks pretty good.

Despite the boots being hard, I think they look good. Not oversized anyway.

Back